AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
AT&T is a prime contractor on the SITE III IDIQ program for the Department of Defense. AT&T won the SITE III IDIQ in 2021 and anticipates award of a large enterprise IT WAN Task Order in 1st quarter FY 2023. For the Chief Information Office (CIO), the Task Order provides IT managed services for a Government TS/SCI network modernization program focused on specific technologies and hardware needed to operate the wide area network, or highway, that enables TS/SCI communications.
AT&T has an opening for a COMSEC Sub-Account Alternate Manager responsible for the custody and accountability of centrally and locally accountable COMSEC material
- Support of installation actions, shall account for and manage physical inventory of COMSEC equipment and be responsible for the receipt, custody, safeguarding, and updating of JWICS WAN devices per "COMSEC Standard Operating Procedures" document in classified bidder's library.
- Support COMSEC Management by managing JWICS COMSEC Sub-Account following guidance of DIA COMSEC Central Office of Record (COR).
- Responsible for the custody and accountability of centrally and locally accountable COMSEC material on the Task Order
- Successfully completing all tasks in assigned program areas.
- Oversee acquisition, control, and distribution of all classified COMSEC material associated with COMSEC account.
- Performs duties as functional user of associated COMSEC automated system(s).
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
- Candidate must have a total of 6 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 6 years of work history OR an Associate’s and 4 years, a Bachelors’ and 2 years, a master’s and 2 years of relevant work history.
- Complete COMSEC Account management training course within 90 days following appointment of as COMSEC Manager(s).
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Job ID 2239363 Date posted 08/15/2022