AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
AT&T is a prime contractor on the SITE III IDIQ program for the Defense Department and Intelligence Community. AT&T won the SITE III IDIQ in 2021 and anticipates award of a large enterprise IT WAN Task Order in 1st quarter FY 2023. For the Chief Information Office (CIO), the Task Order provides IT managed services for a classified network modernization program focused on specific technologies and hardware needed to operate the wide area network, or highway, that enables sensitive communications.
AT&T has an opening for an Assistant Facility Security Officer/Contractor Special Security Officer (AFSO/CSSO) to support the task order program management team in overseeing all Security activities.
- AFSO/CSSO is in charge of managing security at Contractor facilities and responsible for creating a secure environment for employees, vendors, and company visitors.
- Manage all functions of industrial security program for regional office
- Prepare and conduct security training, briefings, and de-briefings
- Working knowledge of NISS, DISS, e-QIP, and Scattered Castles
- Initiate security paperwork; prepare for customer
- Coordinating and conducting periodic self-inspections related to the activity, information, system, and conditions of the overall security program, to include the Insider Threat program
- Maintain site documentation and submission in accordance with customer requirements
- Assists in preparing and maintaining the departmental policies, procedures, and manuals
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
- Candidate must have a total of 6 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 6 years of work history OR an Associate’s and 4 years, a Bachelors’ and 2 years, a master’s and 2 years of relevant work history.
- Leading teams or projects or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5-7 years of professional experience
- Thorough working knowledge of the NISPOM, other relevant DoD security guidance as well as the Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) standards
- Experience supporting an SCI program
- Experience creating DD254’s and managing security clearances.
- Ability to interpret company and government security policies and apply them to program operations
- Strong understanding of Physical Security requirements to include collateral Closed Areas and SCIFs
- Along with working knowledge of SF-86, SF-312, DD-254, SF700, SF702 and other required forms
- Thorough understanding of security databases such as DISS, eQIP, Scattered Castles and complete DISS User Levels 2-6 Training within six months after being hired
- FSO training certificate
- COMSEC Custodian certificate or experience required
Experience partnering with program management and Government Security colleagues to identify and resolve potential risks to sensitive program and customer operations; maintaining and expanding relationships with customer security authorities to facilitate security issues important to AT&T business
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Job ID 2240474 Date posted 08/23/2022