AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
AT&T is a prime contractor on the SITE III IDIQ program for the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and National Geospatial Intelligence Agency (NGA). AT&T won the SITE III IDIQ in 2021 and anticipates award of a large enterprise IT WAN Task Order in 1st quarter FY 2022. For the DIA Chief Information Office (CIO), the Task Order provides IT managed services for the DIA’s TS/SCI network modernization program focused on specific technologies and hardware needed to operate the wide area network, or highway, that enables TS/SCI communications.
AT&T has an opening for an onsite Program Manager to conduct overall management and complete projects performed under this Task Order. The PM is responsible for planning, management, financial management, and governance of all tasks under this Task Order as Team members help the Government client develop technical solutions that support transition of the legacy JWICS enterprise to IC ITE, Joint Information Environment (JIE) and other Intelligence Community (IC) networks to securely conduct their mission.
- As the Task Order PM, you will have responsibility for successfully completing all tasks in assigned program areas including technical work, financial and business development activities.
- Supervises assigned technical and administrative staff, including subordinate supervisors, and performs personnel actions including hiring and performance evaluation.
- Directs program activities to meet client and organization work objectives while serving as client liaison to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems.
- Accountability for profitability and revenue growth of assigned program.
- Assures quality of program products, services, and contract deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits, and customer meetings.
- Coordinates and monitors sub-contractor activities and work performance to include administering sub-contractor deliverables and finances.
- Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, consulting agreements and other program documents.
- Prepares and provides various reports and technical reviews to senior government and corporate management as requested.
- Ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government policies, standards, and procedures.
- Supports the Client Executive in the development of the Task Order Proposal technical solution.
- Oversees delivery of cross functional, large-scale automated information systems enterprise architectures at the TS/SCI level to include software, hardware, and communications to support the total requirements and provides for present and future cross functional requirements and interfaces.
- You will Apply extensive knowledge of a variety of Government Enterprise level O&M functions to support the transition of legacy JWICS architecture to IC ITE, Joint Information Environment (JIE) and other Intelligence Community (IC) efforts to improve mission capabilities, data migration, capacity planning, systems/infrastructure engineering, and support activities.
- You will apply DoD/IC Enterprise-level multi-domain experience and expert technical knowledge to discern customer needs, offer advice or recommendations, and anticipate network technology upgrade or expansion projects and their impact across the DIE/ICE.
Required Clearance: TSSCI with poly (#polygraph) (#ts/sci)
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institute in an area applicable to this position and minimum of 7 years in project management experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or certified ScrumMaster
- Demonstration of experience performing many of the tasks described in the Job Responsibilities.
- Possess knowledge and experience with systems engineering, business process engineering, customer relationship management, project and financial management, change management, risk management. and IT service management.
- The ideal candidate has a technical background and experience directing IT operations and systems architecture
- ITIL v4 certification and managed services experience
- Previous Government or Contractor background experience with a government agency CIO
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and/or Certified IT Architect Professional (CITA-P).
- Experience with DoD NIPR, SIPR and JWICS Networks at DIA or Combatant Command locations.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!