Ready to change the speed of business? On our Business Sales team, you’ll connect with almost the entire Fortune 1000 (and millions of customers) to industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity for them to completely transform how they do business – and you’ll be at the center of that deal. Plus, we’re talking about a customer base where high-flyers can get big results (and even bigger rewards).
- Three to five years successful sales management experience preferably in the wireless, data and/or telecommunications industry with a proven record of accomplishment in meeting quota and solution selling/account management.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Decision making and problem solving capabilities.
- Strong negotiation skills, confidently and aggressively seek new business.
- Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record, current auto insurance and reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market.
- BA/BS in Business.
- Proven ability to sell complex solutions.
- Ability to present professional image of self and Company.
- Ability to travel.
A great company, with a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth.
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.Former Employee - Business Account Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.