This is the big leagues. AT&T is a world leader in communications, business solutions and entertainment, and as part of our Business Sales teams, you'll work with small to large enterprises as well as government agencies to sell our full-scale business solutions.
Our wireless division serves 95 percent of the Fortune 100 companies and counts more than 80 percent of the Fortune 500 and more than 1200 federal, state, and local government agencies as customers.
You'll be part of the team that walks our customers through AT&T's cutting-edge products, shows them the benefit of our advanced services, and ultimately closes the deal. We aren't just the phone company anymore and you aren't just any sales person. This could be your chance to join a company that's known for being innovative, successful and ahead of the curve.
With AT&T's history of success and commitment to emerging technologies, this is the ideal sales environment for a professional looking to build an amazing career.
AT&T Technical Sales Consultant 3 - Signature Client Group is a strategic sales resource with extensive skills in delivering technical consultation, design and support for the AT&T SCG Sales team and Customer. As a key strategic partner and technical resource, the Technical Sales Consultant provides advanced communications and networking solutions in support of AT&T Sales and AT&T Large Fortune Customers.
Roles and responsibilities of the AT&T Technical Sales Consultant 3 - Signature Client Group include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Understand and translate customer business requirements into functional and technical requirements.
- Consult with customers in selling and supporting the sale of AT&T Portfolio, Including products, services and solutions
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
- Provides technical support in sales presentations, briefings, product demonstrations
- Design WAN/LAN networks
- Position self as Subject Matter Expert:
o Instills Technical Confidence
o "Sell" the technical influencer - Technical Closer
o Leverage the knowledge of the community across many opportunities
o Ability to communicates at senior executive levels, both orally and written
- Focus on Revenue Growth, Technical Stewardships and Increased Customer Loyalty
- Support unit sales plan through pre-sales and/or post-sales technical consulting activities
- Support Customer Technical Presentations & Briefings
Background & Requirements:
Job ID 2128366-12 Date posted 06/02/2021
- 10-15 years of experience in Telecommunications/Networking
- 7 + Years of Technical Consulting experience
- 7 + years in LAN/WAN/MAN networks including: MPLS, Routing Protocols, TCP/IP, VPNs, VoIP, Applications, Optical Networks, Wireless-Mobility, Security, Video, Hosting
- Knowledge of Unified Communications
- Cisco and Juniper Routing and Switching
- Possess Industry Certifications: CCNA, CCDA, or CISSP
- In-depth, working knowledge of client business drivers, applications, and networking industry trends is imperative.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Understands competitive products and services, and competitive strategies
- Experience across the AT&T Data and IP service portfolio
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Effectively collaborate with internal and external cross-functional organizations and customers
- Highly motivated and self-directed with the ability to work well both independently and as proactive team member
- Excellent customer communications, interaction and presentation skills
- BS or MS in MIS, computer science, Telecommunications or related field preferred
- 5-7 years experience in a similar position within the same industry
- Proven ability to work with wide range of organizations and extended teams
- Network Engineering and/or Capacity Planning Expertise
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws