Ready to change the speed of business? On our Business Sales team, you’ll connect with almost the entire Fortune 1000 (and millions of customers) to industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity for them to completely transform how they do business – and you’ll be at the center of that deal. Plus, we’re talking about a customer base where high-flyers can get big results (and even bigger rewards).
This is the big leagues. AT&T is a world leader in communications, business solutions and entertainment. As part of our Business Sales team, you'll work with small to large enterprises as well as government agencies to sell our full-scale business solutions.
- Primarily on customers premises, generates existing and/or new sales for delivery of solutions that meet a wide variety of customer needs for ATT products/ services /systems/ solutions.
- With the assistance of support resources, identifies sales opportunities solutions for customers.
- Builds and maintains a network of colleagues and customers to share information and obtain prospects.
- Initiates customer contacts/visits with existing and prospective customers. Represents the company to the account and the account to the company in all sales oriented activities.
- Develops new accounts and maintaining and growing existing accounts. Establishes and maintains productive long-term networks and relationships with customers.
- Observes and participates in presenting products and services that can benefit customer’s needs.
- Demonstrates and maintains complete extensive knowledge of the organizations entire product and service line.
- Partners with clients to understand business needs, issues, strategies and priorities in order to deliver value-added business solutions.
- Develops responses to Request for Proposals.
- Utilizes consultative selling skills to close sales within assigned accounts.
- Sells in accordance with company policy, procedures and culture. Identify key trends and customer needs and leverage industry knowledge and applications in order to find and close opportunities.
- Anticipates the customer’s needs and provides solutions.
- Responds to customers interpersonal and business needs and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Owns the account relationship and is responsible for meeting revenue objectives.
- Demonstrates sustained record of sales achievement. Effectively influences customers and diffuses potential problems.
- Assists management in devising direct sales plans and strategies.
- Develops strategic initiatives to grow and retain the revenue stream of assigned complex accounts while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Supports the sales team through coaching or mentoring.
- Assists less experienced peers.
- Act as team lead when presenting products/services to existing or prospective customers Establishes and maintains influential relationships at all levels.
- Works on highly complex projects with considerable latitude.
A great company, with a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth.
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.Former Employee - Business Account Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.