Richardson , Texas
Listen closely – we’re dialing you in to something huge. Inside our Call Centers, you have the chance to be our voice, solving customer issues and connecting them to the latest and greatest in tech. In return, we’ll set you up with a career with so much potential, it’s off the hook.
- Full-time: may include nights & weekends
- $12+/hr, based on experience and education
What makes a successful Customer Service Representative? Check out below to see if you have what it takes.
- Compassionate 7
- Good Listener 9
- Helpful 10
- Quick-thinking 9
- Self-starter 8
- Trustworthy 10
Richardson , Texas
On our Call Center team, you’ll learn all about the coolest ways to help deliver exceptional service and solutions to our customers. It’s a high-energy environment where you’ll be part of a fun team that offers best-in-class service. Not to mention the amazing benefits, training programs and career potential we offer.
Telesales Representatives start between $13.93 and $17.27 per hour (plus sales commission)...then you will have the opportunity to receive an increase after only 6 months!
You will have the chance to round out your experience with training on the latest technology, devices, and our entire lineup of products, services and promotions.
As the largest communications company in the world, more than 120 million customers count on us every day to deliver the wireless, Internet, data and advertising services that fuel their businesses and connect them to their world. You will find yourself connecting communications and technology with opportunities that will take you to places you never imagined.
Click here to learn more about this job from AT&T employees!
Hear from call center employees who advanced to other career opportunities within our company. Our Employees say it best! Watch now!
- One or more years of sales, retail or call center experience
- PC, Windows, email and good typing skills are necessary to perform daily work functions
- One or more years in a commission based environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task in a fast pace sales environment
- Must be able to work independently and as a team member
- Flexibility to work evenings/nights, weekends, holidays and occasional overtime based on the needs of the business
- Must have 100% attendance in a 6-8 week New Hire Training class
- Educate and sell to the customer needs over the phone
- 6 months sales experience preferred.
- Specific job assignments may require day, evening, weekend or holiday tours. Occasional overtime may be required.
- On-the-job training
- On-line training
- Classroom training
Applicants will be expected to pass any assessment associated with the position
Study Guide for pre-employment screening(click the link below to open the study guide)
Date posted 06/08/2018
Want to know what to expect? Here’s a breakdown of the typical application process.
- Your experience can take between 4 – 6 weeks depending on location and time of year.
- Check your email regularly for any follow-ups.
- You may have to pass an assessment before moving on to the next step.
- If you don’t pass on your first attempt, you’ll be eligible to retake your assessments after 6 months.
- Your interview may be online. Make sure you have a strong connection and dress professionally.
How to prepare for your assessment
Our goal is to set you up for success at AT&T.
That's why we’re providing you with the information you need to prepare for the entire application process. In particular, your first assessment will look for traditional employment characteristics to see how you work best. Your second assessment is more like an interactive game – testing your decision making and memory skills. And if the role you’re applying for is bilingual, there'll be one last language assessment over the phone to help us confirm you’re fluent in the needed language.
When you’re getting ready, it’s a good idea to find a quiet place, get in the zone and answer as honestly as possible. And to prevent any errors from happening, make sure you are doing so on a computer and not a mobile device.
To get a better idea of what will be involved, check out our Assessment Tips
Excellent pay and benefits, great locations with access to Marta, great co workers and managers.
Deadlines and spreadsheets , some weekend workFormer Employee - Customer Service Representative
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Party every (pay) day
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
Save on swag
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services – plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
Get some “you” time
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Upgrade your skill set
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Graduate to what’s next
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Stuff your piggy bank
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Know you’re covered
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.