At AT&T we’re redefining the future of connectivity. At our core is a passion to serve our customers with products and services that create connections, improve lives and allow millions to share the stories and experiences that matter. Our Corporate teams are fueled by innovation and a desire to connect the world in meaningful ways. Join our team and bring your bold ideas, supporting and transforming our business across areas like marketing, finance and more.
The Global Fraud Management Organization (Mobility) is responsible for the early detection and prevention of Mobility Fraud.
As a Supervisor Fraud, you will provide ongoing support, coaching and development to customer facing bargained employees who are responsible for the early prevention and detection of subscription fraud, while ensuring an outstanding customer experience.
• Must utilize a variety of tools and systems required to analyze, prevent and detect fraud
• Handle all aspects of day-to-day tactical call center operations to optimize the customer experience and exceed key organizational metrics
• Effectively coach and counsel team members to achieve established productivity and quality standards
• Establish effective working relationships with Union and other key cross functional partners across the organization
• Ensure self and team members maintain a high level of understanding of all operational metrics, methods, and procedures
• Effectively Identify and communicate new fraud trends and scams
• Typically requires 3-5 years experience call center management experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Possess the ability to analyze data and draw conclusions based on findings
• Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
• Must be flexible and willing to adjust work schedule based on business needs (schedule may include evenings and weekends)
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
This position is in Richardson, TX, and will be required to come into the office 5 days per week.
Our Supervisors of Fraud earn between $58,400 - $87,600. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
• Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
• 401(k) plan
• Tuition reimbursement program
• Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
• Paid Parental Leave
• Paid Caregiver Leave
• Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
• Adoption Reimbursement
• Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
• Life and Accidental Death Insurance
• Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
• Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
• Extensive employee wellness programs
• Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
A career with us, a global leader in communications and technology, comes with big rewards. As part of our team, you’ll lead transformation surrounded by trailblazing industry leaders like you. You’ll be empowered to go above and beyond – making a difference through company-sponsored initiatives or connecting and networking through one of our many employee groups. And regardless of where you’re at in your career trajectory, you’ll be rewarded by the impact that comes with making a difference in the lives of millions. With AT&T, you’ll be a part of something greater, do incredible things and be rewarded with a chance to change the world.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2330291 Date posted 09/14/2023