Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
Xandr is dedicated to one overarching goal: powering the advertising that powers the Internet. This role is part of the product team that drives forward product features and strategic initiatives that supports the Xandr Common Data Platform. Our Product Managers are strategic thinkers with an eye on the next big thing and work together with the entire company to make that a reality. Product Managers have skills and expertise based on product management, complex data analysis, and are expected to have deep industry knowledge across Identity management, privacy & consent, targeting and ad eco-system in general. We engage deeply with customers, partners, and field organizations to identify market opportunities and break complex problems down into actionable roadmaps. Serving as the critical bridge between our technology and our business, we touch nearly every part of the organization - from our Sales and Services teams to Engineering, Marketing, and Design. We are encouraged to experiment, build, fail fast, and think creatively and holistically in order to create game changing advertising technology innovations.
- Lead and support the Common Data Platform (data products) features for both advertising and non-advertising business needs
- Quickly grow into and play the ‘subject matter expert’, to provide the thought leadership and influence business roadmaps
- Collaborate with multiple client groups, understand the business problems and prioritize the feature development to support multiple use cases
- Articulate and document the business needs, business value and time criticality for work prioritization and timely delivery
- Establish the relationships and work with both internal and external partners to source, integrate and maintain the data
- Identify the 1P and 3P data needs to maintain and expand our data platform supporting multiple data capabilities including Identity graph
- Own and support data matching processes for onboarding 3P data, and integrating with existing consumer data
- Manage the work and collaborate with Technical teams for successful delivery of projects
- Collaborate with data scientists and other stakeholders in developing data methodologies to enrich data for business needs
- Ensure the privacy and consent compliance throughout the data product life cycle
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Technical fields (Information Systems Technology, Computer Science or Engineering)
- Desired 4+ years of experience in Product Development and/or Product Management, preferably with Advertising or Marketing focus
- 4+ years’ experience working with data & analytics – data warehouse, data mart, data integration, data analysis, is a critical requirement
- Desired experience in agile and lean startup product management processes
- Working knowledge of AT&T consumer products like ATT Wireless, DIRECTV, HBO MAX, DIRECTV NOW, U-verse, NFL Sunday Ticket
- Entrepreneurial drive, ability to achieve goals in a fast-paced environment
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills to coordinate the delivery across different groups and levels in the organization
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Ability to work with uncertainty, proactively anticipate and mitigate risks
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Professional development resources and education reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- AT&T internet/phone and HBOMax discounts
- 401k with company match
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.