Data and Analytics Jobs
At AT&T you’ll use data-driven analytics to tackle our business challenges and drive the innovation that changes the lives of our customers. In fact, your work will impact major decisions that go all the way to the top. This is your chance to turn the massive scale of possibilities at AT&T into an equally big opportunity.
- Analysis of financial reports, trends, and opportunities
- Gathers, interprets, and evaluates financial information
- Evaluates and makes recommendations relating to Financial analysis of spend
- Handles invoice payments and inquires for all employees, large third party contracts and data contracts
- Manages data entry such as entering invoices into system for approval
- Collaborates with Finance Support team for invoice codes
- Sets up vendors and maintain accounts payable details
• Strong Microsoft Office Excel Skills
• Must be self-motivated, driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team
• Motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals and expectations
• Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Manages accounts payable system
• Responsible for reporting for accruals/invoice tracking
• Assist with evaluating and developing new automated reporting
• Gather interpret and evaluate financial information.
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
• Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
Big Data Intern
Good experience overall. Colleagues were very helpful. Atmosphere was chilled out and there was no rush to complete the project. Was given ample amount of time to understand the project and contribute.
People are laid back and don't take initiative to do something new or optimize existing stuff. It's not primarily engineering company so if you know how to talk, you will go far longer in career.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.