Ready to change the speed of business? On our Business Sales team, you’ll connect with almost the entire Fortune 1000 (and millions of customers) to industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity for them to completely transform how they do business – and you’ll be at the center of that deal. Plus, we’re talking about a customer base where high-flyers can get big results (and even bigger rewards).
- Designs and develops solutions that assist customers in managing major business processes in their overall enterprise structure.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of one or more industries, trends, and solutions.
- Collaborates and confers with the customer in the strategic design process and translates business needs into technical system solutions.
- Directly assists customers in the development of fully integrated systems including processors, peripherals, communications, operating systems, and applications software.
- Demonstrates technical expertise in hardware capabilities, software requirements, and systems integration.
- Determines the availability and viability of third party components and services as needed.
- Validates third party components comply with established architecture.
- Develops and design specifications for products and technologies.
- Designs quality control and test procedures to ensure the deliverables meet established design and performance goals.
- Validates design proposals meet the customer’s needs. Identifies, analyzes, and evaluates alternative design solutions.
- Approves integrated systems design proposals for technical content.
- Establishes cost and time estimates for implementation.
- Monitors the implementation for technical correctness to ensure the customer needs are met.
- Creates recommendations and implements new methods, techniques, and/or procedures.
- Meeting with customers and engaging in sales activities at the customer’s site
- Communicating with customers via phone, teleconference, e-mail, etc. related to proposed solutions/sales, etc.
- Traveling to and from the customers premise for the purpose of engaging in sales activities
- Providing subject matter expertise regarding technical issues relating to sales
- Advising customers on suitability of products based on technical needs
- Preparing proposals, presentations, or bids, including developing pricing, developing strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed solutions/sales
- Researching and developing customer solutions with AT&T external partners, including design and engineering
- Researching customer business and industry to identify new sales opportunities.
A great company, with a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth.
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.Former Employee - Business Account Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.