Step into the spotlight and launch a new kind of sales experience. As an Online Sales Representative, you’ll play the lead role in real time on-camera interactions with our customers. From sales pitches to expert product recommendations, you’ll take center stage as you use various methods (live video, telephone and chat) to sell products and services, conduct demos and provide a premier sales experience to online shoppers.
In this role, you’ll report to an AT&T location where you’ll provide a unique and exceptional customer experience. In addition to demonstrating an expert knowledge of our products and services, you’ll access and maintain records in appropriate point of sale systems and handle a variety of sales related tasks including customer contracts and warranties, processing credit applications, completing orders from multiple fulfillment options and activating service. What will it take to succeed? Positivity, professionalism and most of all, an ease and comfort with on-camera exchanges. These skills, combined with a competitive mindset to meet and exceed sales goals, will ensure that each customer interaction becomes a successful sales opportunity.
You’ll also be required to:
- Consistently display a positive, professional, friendly and high energy willingness to assist customers through video, chat or telephone interactions.
- Possess a competitive spirit and desire to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions.
- Make recommendations according to customer’s needs.
- Utilize operational systems to process purchases of all products and services.
- Multi-task in a fast-paced team environment.
- Educate and engage customers through product demonstrations over video software.
- Interact with and sell to customers via video, chat or telephone interactions and provide prompt and courteous customer service to all customers.
- Ensure adherence to channel-specific methods, procedures and clean-desk policies.
- Adhere to all appearance standards, which includes a dress code.
- Work late night shifts up to midnight.
We prefer that you have:
- 1-3 years of retail, customer-facing and/or call center sales experience.
We also require that you meet the following physical requirement:
- Ability to sit or stand for long durations (e.g., 8 hours) and engage with customers as dictated by needs of the business.
What’s in it for you? We’ll provide on-the-job paid training and resources in a supportive environment that encourages your professional growth. Plus, Sharing your knowledge with our growing customer base comes with many rewards. Start with the paycheck: With our competitive salary and commission starting pay could be $47,430 or more based on your experience and success.
Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll gain an amazing benefits package with salary, medical/dental coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, ongoing paid training and paid time off. Rounding out these benefits and perks we also provide an employee discount on:
- AT&T phone, wireless plans & features and IOT & connected devices
- AT&T internet & fiber
We’ll also provide classroom and/or virtual training on the latest technology, devices and our entire lineup of products, services and promotions. You’ll have everything needed to hit the ground running.
Ready to entertain your future with AT&T? Apply today!
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws
Job ID 2233633 Date posted 07/05/2022