Take the lead at the frontline of our company as a Fraud Analyst. This is your opportunity to make an impact with AT&T – a global leader in communications and technology, in a career where we’ll count on you to deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
As a Fraud Analyst you’ll investigate fraud alerts on residence and business customers through inbound and outbound telephone calls, correspondence, and various computer systems. You’ll make decisions on suspending, permanently disconnecting service, and issuing credits based on fraudulent activity. You’ll update various databases and systems with information associated with fraud as well as coordinate with departments regarding fraudulent activity, reestablishment of service and verification of legitimate customer usage. You will serve as a point of contact for law enforcement agencies and legal entities related to the fulfillment of subpoenas and court orders.
- Receives calls from customers and other departments regarding fraud activity.
- Makes decisions regarding fraud disconnects, fraud credits, and coordinates with Credit & Collections on accounts with fraudulent activity.
- Provides 24 hour on call support for law enforcement in emergency situations.
- Assists internal security in investigating suspect fraudulent activity.
- Performs other clerical functions. Sorts and/or files documents. May create filing systems or use electronic systems.
- Coordinates with other Carriers on shared fraud information.
- Gathers and compile data for reports or documents as requested.
- Performs credit investigations.
- Works independently with little supervision
What’s in it for you?
Our Fraud Analyst Representative starting pay is $24.66 per hour. With our amazing salary opportunities, our average starting salary begins at $51,293 per year. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Career possibilities are limitless with AT&T. Ready to join #LifeAtATT? Apply today!
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws
Job ID 2301761 Date posted 01/09/2023