DevSecOps Solutions Engineer
Ready to redefine how people interact with the latest, coolest tech? On our User Experience (UX) team, your vision will drive cutting-edge ideas across our mobile products. Whether it’s apps, music, games or other services, this is your chance to shape millions of customer experiences.
- Level: All
What makes someone successful in this position? Check out below to see if you have what it takes.
- Creative 8
- Collaborative 10
- Enthusiastic 8
- Curious 9
- Problem-Solver 10
- Understanding 9
DevSecOps Solutions Engineer
IT DevSecOps professional who collaborate with software developers, system operations and other IT staff members to manage platform releases. They cross and merge the barriers that exist between software development, testing and operations teams and keep existing system, networks in mind as they design, plan and test. Responsible for multitasking and dealing with multiple urgent situations at a time, DevSecOps Engineers must be extremely flexible and available to solve platform issues quickly.
1. Expertise with cloud technologies (AWS, Azure)
2. Drive the Continuous Integration and Delivery strategy for delivering and maintaining Web applications.
3. Implement and enhance Automation framework for delivery of Web applications using Java, J2EE, Jenkins, Maven, Unix.
4. Provide Infrastructure support to developers and QA including Linux and Cloud administration.
5. Work with virtualization and cloud infrastructure which includes VMware, KVM, AWS and Azure. To install, configure and maintain Active Directory, Puppet, SSH, VPN, HTTP, Microsoft WSUS, DHCP, DNS, SMTP, SAMBA and to create and maintain user/service accounts, passwords and profiles, home directories, initialization of files, groups creation and management, setting file permissions, customizing environment setup for users
6. Work in infrastructure development on Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud platform services stack including Elastic cloud Compute EC2, S3, EBS, EFS, Elastic Bean Stalk, Route53, VPC, cloud Front, Dynamo DB, Red Shift, RDS, Key Management Service (KMS), Identity & Access Management (IAM), Elastic Container Service (ECS), Elastic Load balancing, cloud Formation, Elastic Cache, SNS, SQS focusing on high availability, fault-tolerance and auto scaling.
7. Develop infrastructure as code, execution plans, resource graph and change automation using Terraform. Created AWS infrastructure as code using Terraform. Use Ansible to manage Web applications, Environments configuration files, Users, Mount points and Packages.
8. To create CI/CD pipelines in Jenkins for delivering applications as per requirement. Constructed various Jenkins jobs for building jobs in Maven. Install and configure various flavors of Linux like Red hat and Ubuntu.
9. Setting up and managing data in AWS using S3 bucket and configuring instance backups to S3 bucket. IAM roles and its policy management to restrict users to AWS Resources. Work in container-based technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and OpenShift.
10. Production deployment in large environments using configuration management tools like Chef and Puppet supporting Chef Environment with 500+ servers and involve in developing manifests. Also develop Chef Cookbooks to manage systems configuration.
11. Implement Docker -maven-plugin in and maven pom to build Docker images for all micro services and later used Docker file to build the Docker images from the java jar files. Virtualize the servers using the Docker for the test environments and dev-environments needs and configuration automation using Docker containers.
12. Detecting network outages and protocol failures by using Nagios monitoring system and also to configure other monitoring tools like Splunk and ELK stack (Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana) AppDynamics.
13. To work in Firewall management, OS security, scheduling job using Cron and strong understanding of advance network protocols like TCP/IP, UDP, IPv4, IPv4 sub netting, IPv6. To configure various services like FTP, SSH, HTTP, HTTPS, NFS, NGINX remote access, security management and security trouble shooting.
14. To Drive the continuous Integration and Delivery strategy for delivering and maintaining web applications. Provide infrastructure support to Developers and QA including Linux and Cloud administration.
15. Installing, Configuring, Provisioning OpenShift Clusters for deploying real time Micro Services and Installing, Configuring Log Management using Elastic search, Fluent, Log stash, Kibana. In-depth knowledge in Host Monitoring of the Cluster Nodes using Zabbix and using Grafana, Alert Manager, Prometheus for real time Metrics.
16. Setup of Jenkins Server and Build Jobs to provide Continuous Automated Builds based on polling the SVN, Source Control systems during the day and periodic scheduled Builds overnight to support development needs using Jenkins, Junit, Selenium and Maven. Manage the Maven Repository using Nexus tool and used the same to share snapshots and releases of Internal Projects and developed automated process for Code Builds and Deployments using Jenkins, Ant, Maven, and Sonar type, Nexus, Shell Script and Perl.
Date posted 01/10/2020
Want to know what to expect? Here’s a breakdown of the typical application process.
- Check your status regularly. Timing varies, so log in to see where we are.
- Check your email regularly for any follow-ups.
- Be ready to bring your laptop to show your portfolio – and have answers prepared regarding how you approached your projects, the tools you used and your personal experiences with them.
- In-person interviews are typically 3-4 hours with UX peers.
Great benefits, PTO, salary, and potential bonus opportunities.
New community to the company so there are some pains as we grow.Current Employee - Senior User Experience Designer
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.