For the DIA Directorate of Science and Technology (DS&T), the Advanced Technology Integration Program (ATIP) provides IT managed services for Special Access Program (SAP) systems supporting activities to enable DIA's sensitive technical collection.
AT&T has an opening for a Test Engineer/Analyst for the ATIP systems in providing managed IT support of SAP-IT systems for high-priority defense intelligence collection needs and develop and field advanced technical collection capabilities and systems that leverage emerging methods, phenomenologies, and technologies.
Job Duties/Responsibilities :
- Perform Software and use case testing
- Supports the PM and SCRUM master in collecting program metrics and cost metrics.
- Support the development of monthly and quarterly status
- Support the PMO in performing quality analysis of the Agile sprint results.
- Develop quality reports.
Mandatory Security Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Polygraph (#polygraph)
- Skills commensurate with the duties and responsibilities.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institute in an area applicable to this position and six (6) years of relevant experience
- An additional four (4) years of relevant experience may be substituted for the bachelor’s degree
Experience with automated testing tools.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.