AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
AT&T has an opening for a Systems Integration Engineer for the ATIP (Advanced Technology Integration Program) providing managed IT support of SAP-IT systems for high-priority defense intelligence collection needs.
The Systems Integration Engineer will manage private cloud resources, databases, install, configure, load-balance, allocates storage, validate documentation, automate operations. Skill sets include hands-on with VMware, Oracle/SQL, Python, Bash, Perl, Java, and Linux with organizational/project management skills. Activities include:
- System-level integration of software and hardware components to verify and build system components to customer requirements in test and production environment.
- Development of test data and system testing and documentation for all phases of the application development life cycle.
- Designing, coding, testing and documenting new systems or enhancements to existing systems.
- Regularly meets with users, vendors, and IS staff to develop/modify integration specifications.
- Researches and resolves implementation-related Customer Support Center Tickets.
- Must have strong analytical, problem solving, leadership skills and demonstrated ability to comprehend and work successfully with complex computer programs.
- Must demonstrate strong teamwork, communication (both verbal and written), and presentation skills.
- Must demonstrate strong initiative to accept new technical challenges in complex system engineering assignments. Flexibility to work non-standard work shifts as required by the supported program
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institute in an area applicable to this position and four (4) years of relevant experience. An additional four (4) years of relevant experience may be substituted for the bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge of application design methodologies including: consulting with users to determine hardware, software or system functional specifications; design, development, documentation, analysis, creation, testing, coding, debugging, or modification of computer systems or programs based on and related to user design specifications.
- Knowledge of current application development methodologies and standards. Knowledge of computer systems analysis and programming techniques and procedures. Knowledge of system application implementation, enhancement and support methods and practices.
- Excellent analytical and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Flexibility to work a non-standard shift schedule.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently.
- Must be 8570 compliant (IAT Level 2) by date of security indoctrination with any necessary. Computing Environment (CE) for certification.
- Deep technical understanding of CentOS/RHEL operating systems.
- Excellent technical writing skills. Able to generate comprehensive change request documentation and brief said changes to leadership for approval
- Understanding of design, continuous integration and validation of software and hardware system level components.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, small team environment.
- Experience with virtualized environments such as Nutanix and VMWare.
- Experience installing, managing, and updating applications on Linux servers such as Oracle DB, Apache NiFi, Apache Kafka, etc.
- Experience creating and maintaining dataflows with Apache NiFi.
- Intermediate knowledge of at least two scripting languages (i.e. PowerShell, Python, Bash, or Perl scripting)
- Deep knowledge of Linux server orchestration utilizing Ansible.
- Experience maintaining and adding features to Java projects using Eclipse IDE.
- Knowledge using software development version control such as Git and GitHub.
- Experience working with databases such as MongoDB, Oracle, MySQL, and Postgres.
- Experience working with webservices hosted using Apache Tomcat.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Our Systems Integration Engineer earn between $130,000-$190,000 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
Job ID 2243543 Date posted 09/22/2022
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone