AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
AT&T is a prime contractor on the SITE III IDIQ program for the Defense Intelligence Agency. AT&T won the SITE III IDIQ in 2020 and anticipates release Task Order Request for Proposals (TO RFP).
AT&T has an opening for a Systems Architect Lead to support a client executive account to prepare technical proposal solutions and project management that meet Government Acquisition requirements. Enterprise-level infrastructure knowledge will help the Government client develop technical solutions that support the transition of the legacy networks and systems to include JWICS enterprise to IC ITE, Joint Information Environment (JIE) and other Intelligence Community (IC) networks.
- As a Systems Architect Lead, you will have responsibility for supporting the Client Executive in the development of the Task Order Proposal technical solution and project management.
- You will support development of cross functional, large-scale automated information systems enterprise architectures at the TS/SCI level.
- You will design system architectures to include the software, hardware, and communications to support the total requirements and provides for present and future cross functional requirements and interfaces.
- You will provide comprehensive definition of all aspects of system development from analysis of mission needs to verification of system performance.
- You will Apply extensive knowledge of a variety of Government Enterprise level O&M functions to develop technical solutions that support the transition of legacy JWICS architecture to IC ITE, Joint Information Environment (JIE) and other Intelligence Community (IC) efforts to improve mission capabilities, data migration, capacity planning, systems/infrastructure engineering, and support activities.
- You will analyze and anticipate user requirements, CONOPs documents, and high-level system architectures to develop architecture and design requirements specifications that transition ongoing operations to future state across the IC ITE enterprise.
- You will detail methods to support Government abilities for proposing, coordinating, implementing, and enforcing information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies.
- You will respond to proposal outline instructions as a Subject Matter Expert (SME)/writer describing how the “will/shall” statements will be implemented, the benefits of AT&T’s solution, and substantiation of our claim. Participates/facilitates the preparation of storyboards.
- You will prepare system requirements specification solutions for Government requirements in the development and implementation to both sustain, as well as evolve the secure voice, video, and data services required by thousands of end users spanning the IC, DoD, Combatant Commands and deployed locations worldwide.
- You will apply DoD/IC Enterprise-level multi-domain experience and expert technical knowledge to discern customer needs, offer advice or recommendations, and anticipate network technology upgrade or expansion projects and their impact across the DIE/ICE.
- As a System Architect, you will be part of the leadership team to provide project management on tasks for multiple IC customers.