Our Defense Team supports our Nation’s warfighters, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of military operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Senior Space/Counterspace Analyst to support the Defense Intelligence Agency Space and Counterspace Office in providing Subject Matter Expertise and analytic support.
- Will serve as Sr. Advisor to the Defense Intelligence Agency S/CS Office on foreign counterspace strategy, doctrine and intent for all intelligence matters.
- Will conduct research and analysis in coordination with the DIA Regional Centers, the Service Intelligence Centers, and the IC, in support of policy makers, operators, and acquisition communities.
- Shall maintain cognizance of the activities of key defense intelligence space and counter space producers, collectors, and processors in order to drive and inform S/CS analysis.
- Shall author in-depth analytical papers, on behalf of S/CS Office, requiring working level knowledge of the space intelligence community, foreign threats, collection methods, and analytical tradecraft standards.
- Work will preside at DIA Reston VA.
- BS in intelligence studies, international relations, political science, engineering or related field with at least 5 years of applicable experience.
- Required – 5-8 years of experience in US space operations, counterspace, or the Intelligence Community.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience presenting briefings to senior leaders.
- Knowledge of DIA production and tradecraft standards.
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.