AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
ATIP (Advanced Technology Integration Program) is Task Order under the Helios IDIQ awarded to AT&T in September 2020. AT&T’s ATIP contract provides a team of IT specialists to operate the DIA headquarters ATIP system which serves as the collection point for multiple Special Access Programs (SAPs) developed under Helios. These systems deliver their digital information payloads from across the globe and outer-space to the ATIP platform for processing, integration, correlation and access by Defense Department analysts and decision-makers. The ATIP system is operated by AT&T specialists and selected AT&T Helios Teammates cleared to support the multitude highly sensitive programs.
AT&T has an opening for an IA System Administrator (ISSO) for the ATIP systems in providing managed IT support of SAP-IT systems for high-priority defense intelligence collection needs and develop and field advanced technical collection capabilities.
The job duties of the ISSO are as follows:
- Responsibilities are full time on customer’s onsite and will cover classified programs and Special Access Programs (SAP). No Telework.
- Provide subject matter expertise and consulting on security related matters for enterprise information system and network architectures, access problems, and implementation of security policies and procedures.
- Assist in overseeing and managing day-to-day operation of SAP Information Systems.
- Optimize system operation and resource utilization and performs system capacity planning/analysis while maintaining the security posture.
- Assist team in DIA’s Authorization and Accreditation (A&A) process using RMF across the design lifecycle for classified systems obtaining and maintaining Interim Authority to Operate (ATO), ATO and Authority to Connect (ATC).
- Create and process RMF authorization SAP packages from submission to approval/disapproval.
- Develop and maintain IT security documents, including system security plans, risk assessments, Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M), contingency plans, incident response plans, IT security policies and procedures.
- Provide recommendations regarding remediation and mitigation of identified vulnerabilities by developing plan of action and milestones (POA&Ms).
- Advise developers on integrating security requirements.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Networks, Cloud, and IT system security authorization procedures.
TS/SCI with polygraph. (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
- Demonstrates strong experience with IC/DoD customer's Assessment and Authorization (A&A) process (e.g., RMF, NIST800-53, ICD503).
- Experience in developing and implementing DoD/DIA approved information security controls, procedures and documentation for the operation of standalone classified systems.
- A Bachelors Degree from an accredited institute in an area applicable to this position and eight (8) years of relevant experience
- An additional four (4) years of relevant experience may be substituted for the bachelor’s degree.
- Must presently be 8570 compliant (IAT Level 2 preferred); must be 8570 compliant (IAT Level 2).
- Experience with one or more commercial government cloud service provider’s system accreditation processes.
- Experience with the Xacta.
- Experience as a Cybersecurity Control Assessor for SAP.
- Experience with Ongoing Authorizations and Assessments.
- Experience with C2S Cloud, or DevOpsSec).
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Our Senior Information Security Professional earns between $98,100 - 196,000 yearly. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
Job ID 2336670 Date posted 11/06/2023
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected · Adoption Reimbursement
- Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Extensive employee wellness programs
- Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Paid Time Off
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services — plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Training & Development
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Give back to your community and connect with colleagues through social and team-building events, and annual paid time off for volunteer efforts of your choice.
Community & Team Events