AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
ATIP (Advanced Technology Integration Program) is Task Order under the Helios IDIQ awarded to AT&T in September 2020. AT&T’s ATIP contract provides a team of IT specialists that operate the DIA headquarters ATIP system that serves as the collection point for multiple Special Access Programs (SAPs) developed under Helios. These systems deliver their digital information payloads from across the globe and outer-space to the ATIP platform for processing, integration, correlation and access by Defense Department analysts and decision-makers. The ATIP system is operated by AT&T specialists and selected AT&T Helios Teammates cleared to support the multitude highly sensitive programs.
AT&T has an opening for an IA System Administrator (ISSO) for the ATIP systems in providing managed IT support of SAP-IT systems for high-priority defense intelligence collection needs and develop and field advanced technical collection capabilities.
- Responsibilities are full time on customer’s onsite and will cover classified programs and Special Access Programs (SAP). No Telework.
- Ideal candidate shall assist in developing and implementing DoD/DIA approved information security controls, procedures and documentation for the operation of standalone classified systems.
- Demonstrate strong experience with IC/DoD customer's Assessment and Authorization (A&A) process (e.g., RMF, NIST800-53, ICD503).
- Provide subject matter expertise and consulting on security related matters for enterprise information system and network architectures, access problems, and implementation of security policies and procedures.
- Assist in overseeing and managing day-to-day operation of SAP Information Systems.
- Optimize system operation and resource utilization and performs system capacity planning/analysis while maintaining the security posture.
- Assist team in DIA’s Authorization and Accreditation (A&A) process using RMF across the design lifecycle for classified systems obtaining and maintaining Interim Authority to Operate (ATO), ATO and Authority to Connect (ATC).
- Create and process RMF authorization SAP packages from submission to approval/disapproval
- Develop and maintain IT security documents, including system security plans, risk assessments, Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M), contingency plans, incident response plans, IT security policies and procedures.
- Provide recommendations regarding remediation and mitigation of identified vulnerabilities by developing plan of action and milestones (POA&Ms).
- Advise developers on integrating security requirements
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Networks, Cloud, and IT system security authorization procedures.
Required Clearance: TSSCI with polygraph (#ploygraph)
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institute in an area applicable to this position and eight (8) years of relevant experience
- An additional four (4) years of relevant experience may be substituted for the bachelor’s degree
- Must presently be 8570 compliant (IAT Level 2 preferred); must be 8570 compliant (IAT Level 2)
- Experience with one or more commercial government cloud service provider’s system accreditation process, such as Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure is a plus
- Experience with the Xacta
- Experience as a Cybersecurity Control Assessor for SAP
- Experience with Ongoing Authorizations and Assessments
- Experience with C2S Cloud, or DevOpsSec
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2143678 Date posted 07/30/2021