AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
ATIP (Advanced Technology Integration Program) is Task Order under the Helios IDIQ awarded to AT&T in September 2020. AT&T’s ATIP contract provides a team of IT specialists to operate the DIA headquarters ATIP system which serves as the collection point for multiple Special Access Programs (SAPs) developed under Helios. These systems deliver their digital information payloads from across the globe and outer-space to the ATIP platform for processing, integration, correlation and access by Defense Department analysts and decision-makers. The ATIP system is operated by AT&T specialists and selected AT&T Helios Teammates cleared to support the multitude highly sensitive programs.
AT&T has an opening for a SecureView VDI Engineer for the ATIP systems program. This key position will be providing managed IT support of ATIP systems for high-priority defense intelligence collection needs.
The job duties of the SecureView Virtual Desktop Interface (VDI) Engineer are as follows:
- Maintains virtual desktop (VDI) environment and manages the migration to SecureView.
- Support the design, development, and implementation of a new virtual desktop solution integrating with the intelligence community’s identity management (iDAM) security models.
- Design the process for migration from legacy thick clients to SecureView VDI system
- Consulting with users to determine hardware, software or system functional specifications
- Supervision of junior technical staff
- Manage and solve complex issues with the client system.
- Support the migration to a new client system.
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
- Experience specifically with SecureView (AFRL virtual desktop solution)
- Experience managing legacy Linux servers and VMware private cloud resources
- Experience configuring workstations for SecureView
- Project planning and execution skills
- Excellent analytical and technical troubleshooting skills.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institute in an area applicable to this position and six (6) years of relevant experience
- An additional four (4) years of relevant experience may be substituted for the bachelor’s degree
- Must presently be 8570 compliant (IAT Level 2 preferred); must be 8570 compliant (IAT Level 2) by date of security indoctrination with any necessary continuing education (CE) for certification
Familiar with multi-level security environments (U, S, TS)
Ready to join our team? Apply today
Job ID 2231043 Date posted 06/17/2022