AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community . We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
AT&T is a prime contractor on the Helios IDIQ program for the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA). AT&T won the Helios Task Order ATIP in 2020. For the DIA Directorate of Science and Technology (DS&T), the Advanced Technology Integration Program (ATIP) provides IT managed services for Special Access Program (SAP) systems supporting activities to enable DIA's sensitive technical collection.
AT&T has an opening for a program manager for the ATIP program. This key position will be leading a team of 30 IT professionals managed IT support of IT systems for high-priority defense intelligence collection needs.
- As the ATIP program Manager, you will have overall responsibility for the execution of the ATIP program. You will lead a cadre of 40 technical individuals from AT&T and Helios subcontractor teammates consisting of a leadership team of ATIP key staff and technical staff providing managed IT services. The technical leads will report directly to you.
- You will be responsible for the implementing the overall vision and direction of the managed services and strategy of the ATIP program and execution in coordination with the customer needs. This is oriented towards making ATIP a mature, secure, available, and enterprise-quality IT managed service.
- You will be responsible for the relationship with all ATIP customers including the DIA ATIP Contract Officer, COR, ATIP Branch Chief and DIA S&T upper management.
- Using the AT&T National Security staffing and recruiting resources, you will be responsible for hiring positions on the ATIP program as they become available through attrition by assessing the ATIP program needs, working with your ATIP Program team leadership to fill positions with effective staff.
- Using your ATIP cybersecurity team, you will maintain Authorization to Operate as defined by the DIA CIO.
- You will manage the finances of the ATIP program to achieve the best quality IT managed service while remaining within the Task Order award ceiling cost.
- You will be responsible for all ATIP deliverables including weekly activity reports, monthly financial reports and all program CDRLs.
- Using the AT&T National Security contracts organization, you will be responsible for managing the scope of the contract, contract funding, contract Mods.
- You will be responsible the relationships with the ATIP Team subcontractors who provide staff, reviewing resumes and rates for prospective staff to insure they meet the technical needs of the program while allowing the program to remain within cost ceiling.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with poly (#polygraph)
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institute in an area applicable to this position and eight (8) years of relevant experience
- An additional four (4) years of relevant experience may be substituted for the bachelor’s degree
- Active Program Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Demonstration of experience performing many of the tasks described in the Job Responsibilities.
- The ideal candidate has a technical background and experience directing IT operations and systems architecture
- ITIL v4 certification and managed services experience
- Experience with DoD or DIA programs
- Experience with classified information processing systems