AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
ATIP (Advanced Technology Integration Program) is Task Order under the Helios IDIQ awarded to AT&T in September 2020. AT&T’s ATIP contract provides a team of IT specialists that operate the DIA headquarters ATIP system that serves as the collection point for multiple Special Access Programs (SAPs) developed under Helios. These systems deliver their digital information payloads from across the globe and outer-space to the ATIP platform for processing, integration, correlation and access by Defense Department analysts and decision-makers. The ATIP system is operated by AT&T specialists and selected AT&T Helios Teammates cleared to support the multitude highly sensitive programs.
AT&T has an opening for a Network Engineer to support the ATIP systems in providing managed IT support of SAP-IT systems for high-priority defense intelligence collection needs and develop and field advanced technical collection capabilities and systems.
- Perform network design and engineering support services for the SAP Program IT architecture. Solve complex Network issues. Engineer, design, implement LANs/WANs/Site-to-site VPNs/Point-to-point/point to multipoint. Serve as network systems engineer overseeing servers, storage and backup systems. Troubleshoot port security issues, VLAN issues and network outages. Control network management activities, data flows and firewall rules.
- Build network topologies to deliver content from specific providers to users
- Answer technical questions; recommend and implement approved course of action.
- Design, implement or maintain networks for LAN and WAN systems
- Provide engineering designs, and plans for installation, integration, testing, upgrade, analysis, and maintenance/expansion of the network environment.
- Prepare network engineering documentation ranging from requirements, conceptual planning, research and development efforts, complete system construction, to customization of existing network configurations and assist in communicating current operational status of networks.
- Assist in investigating, evaluating, and proposing new network systems and upgrades/modifications to existing resources that would increase capabilities, efficiency, reliability, and cost savings. Assist in developing plans for integrating network systems to include implementation schedule, costing, and resource requirements.
- Perform network engineering studies on communication paths for deployed systems. Perform studies to determine requirements for bandwidth, data throughput, security, and reliability.
- Maintain technical manuals and standard operating procedures.
- Develop/implement network communications paths for remote data sources.
Required Clearance: TSSCI with polygraph (#polygraph)
- Experience with installation, configuration, and maintenance of Firewalls.
- Understand the operation of network protocols and Firewall packet and proxy filters
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institute in an area applicable to this position and six years of relevant experience. An additional four years of relevant experience may be substituted for the Bachelor’s Degree
- Must presently be 8570 compliant (IAT Level 2 preferred); must be 8570 compliant (IAT Level 2) by date of security indoctrination with any necessary continuing education (CE) for certification.
- Experience with multi-level security domains.
- Experience with Installation, configuration and maintenance of GDIT TACLANE and other crypto devices
- Experience with networks containing Radiant Mercury multi-level security appliances
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2141656 Date posted 07/19/2021