AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
ATIP (Advanced Technology Integration Program) is Task Order under the Helios IDIQ awarded to AT&T in September 2020. AT&T’s ATIP contract provides a team of IT specialists to operate the DIA headquarters ATIP system which serves as the collection point for multiple Special Access Programs (SAPs) developed under Helios. These systems deliver their digital information payloads from across the globe and outer-space to the ATIP platform for processing, integration, correlation and access by Defense Department analysts and decision-makers. The ATIP system is operated by AT&T specialists and selected AT&T Helios Teammates cleared to support the multitude highly sensitive programs.
AT&T has an opening for a hands-on Datacenter Operations Manager for the ATIP systems program. This key position will be providing managed IT support of SAP-IT systems for high-priority defense intelligence collection needs. As the Datacenter Operations Manager, with your team, you will enable the build out, onboarding and operationalization of new datacenter capacity and you will be expected to actively participate in the incident and outage process to ensure proper root cause analysis and appropriate follow-up with affected site contacts. This role calls for a balance of technical operations leadership, influence skills, supportive individual contributions, and expertise in IT operations.
- Manage operations team consisting of system administrators, network engineers and help desk responsible for first and second level infrastructure support.
- Oversee enhancement and resolution of performance issues associated with the enterprise infrastructure by proactively manage through enterprise class monitoring systems.
- Excellent skills for troubleshooting hardware and software problems with Redhat Linux and Centos servers.
- Monitor systems running Linux, Centos, and VMware ensuring availability to users nationwide.
- Monitor system performance including legacy servers and virtual private cloud systems.
- Oversee legacy and virtualized server O&M administration.
- Solves legacy server and & virtualization issues.
- Developing and maintaining installation and configuration procedures for new server builds.
- Evaluating and implementing potential new tools and technologies.
- Tracking Change Requests/Problem tickets using Jira.
- Supporting Information Assurance and Cybersecurity authorization to operate by closing POAMs (plan of actions and milestones/mitigations)
- Investigating and responding to alerts generated by the various monitoring systems in use
- Ensuring proper planning and execution of major projects/maintenance activities.
TS/SCI with poly (#ts/sci) (#polygraph)
- Linux System Administration Background with experience managing Linux servers and cloud resources.
- Highly versed in Linux administration and best practices
- Familiar with enterprise network architectures
- General understanding of Linux internals (system calls, file systems, processes, etc…)
- General understanding of TCP/IP and related protocols (HTTP, FTP, NFS, etc…)
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institute in an area applicable to this position and four (4) years of relevant experience
- An additional four (4) years of relevant experience may be substituted for the Bachelor’s Degree
- Must presently be 8570 compliant (IAT Level 2 preferred); must be 8570 compliant (IAT Level 2) by date of security indoctrination with any necessary continuing education (CE) for certification
- Familiarity with multi-level security environments is a plus
- DIA experience is a plus
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2237846 Date posted 08/02/2022