AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
AT&T is a prime contractor on the Helios IDIQ program for the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA). AT&T won the Helios Task Order ATIP in 2020. For the DIA Directorate of Science and Technology (DS&T), the Advanced Technology Integration Program (ATIP) provides IT managed services for Special Access Program (SAP) systems supporting activities to enable DIA's sensitive technical collection.
AT&T has an opening for a deputy program manager for the ATIP program. This key position will be leading a team of 30 IT professionals managed IT support of IT systems for high-priority defense intelligence collection needs.
- As the ATIP Deputy Program Manager, you will have responsibility for supporting he Program Manager in the execution of the ATIP program. You will help lead a cadre of 30 technical individuals from AT&T and Helios subcontractor teammates consisting of a leadership team of ATIP key staff and technical staff providing managed IT services. The technical leads will report directly to you.
- You will be responsible for the implementing the overall vision and direction of the managed services and strategy of the ATIP program and execution in coordination with the customer needs. This is oriented towards making ATIP a mature, secure, available, and enterprise-quality IT managed service.
- You will be responsible for the relationship with all ATIP customers including the DIA ATIP Contract Officer, COR, ATIP Branch Chief and DIA S&T upper management.
- You will be responsible for on-boarding the newly hired staff on the ATIP program as they become available through attrition by coordinating with DIA to apply for the accesses and training they need to perform their mission tasks.
- Using the ATIP cybersecurity team, maintain Authorization to Operate for all ATIP IT systems as defined by the DIA CIO.
- You will assist the Program Manager by managing program deliverables and requirements as directed such as finances, preparation, review and deliverables including weekly activity reports, monthly financial reports and all program CDRLs. communication with the staff and the customer, scheduling of staff to cover work hours and special mission activities.
- You will be responsible the relationships with the ATIP Team subcontractors who provide staff, reviewing resumes and rates for prospective staff to insure they meet the technical needs of the program while allowing the program to remain within cost ceiling.
- Coordinate personal time off with the Program Manager so that there is management coverage for the ATIP program.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with poly (#polygraph)
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institute in an area applicable to this position and eight (8) years of relevant experience
- An additional four (4) years of relevant experience may be substituted for the bachelor’s degree
- Demonstration of experience performing many of the tasks described in the Job Responsibilities.
- The ideal candidate has a technical background and experience directing IT operations and systems architecture
- ITIL v4 certification and managed services experience
- Experience with DoD or DIA programs
- Experience with classified information processing systems
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2135102 Date posted 06/18/2021