For the DIA Directorate of Science and Technology (DS&T), the Advanced Technology Integration Program (ATIP) provides IT managed services for Special Access Program (SAP) systems supporting activities to enable DIA's sensitive technical collection.
AT&T has an opening for a Configuration Manager-Release Manager to support the ATIP systems in providing managed IT support of SAP-IT systems for high-priority defense intelligence collection needs and develop and field advanced technical collection capabilities and systems that leverage emerging methods, phenomenologies, and technologies. The Configuration Manager manages the CMDB to assist with the design, deployment, and maintenance of a SAP IT program and systems architecture. The candidate will be a key member of a SAP IT development team spanning the breadth of Agile sprints to multiyear research and development cycles. The Configuration Manager will build strong cross functional collaboration with all areas of development, product, and QA supporting the development of TPED services integration in support of DIA intelligence gathering to solve unique and challenging problems.
- Administer/maintain Configuration Management data repository (CMDB) to support program needs and ensure integrity/operational performance of CMDB
- Create/manage program CI baselines & prepare/inspect deployment baseline packages
- Review/manage changes for internal test lab environments, manage changes throughout configuration items (CIs) lifecycle
- Maintain the configuration management processes and procedures within the Change Management Plan to support both internal and external configuration management
- Configuration Change Management (CM) maintaining the integrity and traceability of configuration items throughout the project lifecycle.
- Responsibilities include the overall configuration and data management process; configuration status reporting and support contract deliverables; program documents review and update tracking, maintaining and updating CM policies, procedures and standards
- Creating and processing Change Requests (CR) within the AGILE team structure
- Facilitating and coordinating the internal configuration control board meetings
- Identifying and maintaining the configuration of program artifacts
- Coordinates with users and systems development personnel on releases of software.
- Verifies the completeness and accuracy of release libraries before implementation and ensures that correct versions of programs are included in specified releases.
- Work independently and defines and implement hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures, such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrate those scripts with the hardware and software build process
- Develop hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures and ensure that they are followed on hardware and software development projects
Mandatory Security Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Polygraph (#polygraph)
- Experienced in change management, software version management and functional and physical configuration management.
- Experience with Configuration Management Tools
- Familiarity with AGILE development methodologies
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or additional relevant experience in lieu of BS degree, or Masters with 2 - 6 of prior relevant experience
- Experience with Configuration Management Tools
- Configuration and Data Management (CDM) certification - National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) preferred (must obtain with six months of onboarding)
- ITIL experience
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.