AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government . We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
ATIP (Advanced Technology Integration Program) is Task Order under the Helios IDIQ awarded to AT&T in September 2020. AT&T’s ATIP contract provides a team of IT specialists that operate the DIA headquarters ATIP system that serves as the collection point for multiple Special Access Programs (SAPs) developed under Helios. These systems deliver their digital information payloads from across the globe and outer-space to the ATIP platform for processing, integration, correlation and access by Defense Department analysts and decision-makers. The ATIP system is operated by AT&T specialists and selected AT&T Helios Teammates cleared to support the multitude highly sensitive programs.
AT&T has an opening for a Sr. Software Systems Integration Engineer for the ATIP systems program. This key position will be providing managed IT support of SAP-IT systems for high-priority defense intelligence collection needs.
- The Software Systems Integrator will manage cloud resources, databases, install, configure, load-balance, allocates storage, validate documentation, automate operations. Skill sets include hands-on with AWS, Oracle/SQL, scripting, and Linux with organizational/project management skills. Activities include:
- System-level integration of software and hardware components to verify and build system components to customer requirements in test and production environment.
- Supervises the development of test data and system testing and documentation for all phases of the application development life cycle.
- Designs, codes, tests and documents new systems or enhancements to existing systems
- Regularly meets with users, vendors, and IS staff to develop/modify integration specifications.
- Supervises development of test data, system testing and documentation for all phases of the application development life cycle.
- Designs and develops maintenance applications to support the data integration solutions.
- Performs quality assurance on applicable functionality.
- Researches and resolves implementation-related Customer Support Center Tickets.
- Must have strong analytical, problem solving, leadership skills and demonstrated ability to comprehend and work successfully with complex computer programs.
- Must demonstrate strong teamwork, communication (both verbal and written), and presentation skills.
- Must demonstrate strong initiative to accept new technical challenges in complex system engineering assignments. Flexibility to work non-standard work shifts as required by the supported program.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI with poly (#polygraph)
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institute in an area applicable to this position and six (6) years of relevant experience. An additional four (4) years of relevant experience may be substituted for the bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in the following disciplines:
- Strong knowledge of application design methodologies including: consulting with users to determine hardware, software or system functional specifications; design, development, documentation, analysis, creation, testing, coding, debugging, or modification of computer systems or programs based on and related to user design specifications.
- Knowledge of current application development methodologies and standards. Knowledge of computer systems analysis and programming techniques and procedures. Knowledge of system application implementation, enhancement and support methods and practices.
- Excellent analytical and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Flexibility to work a non-standard shift schedule
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently.
- Must be 8570 compliant (IAT Level 2) by date of security indoctrination with any necessary Computing Environment (CE) for certification.
- Understanding of design, continuous integration and validation of software and hardware system level components.
- Experience with designing, scripting, and running automated software tests using GUI driven automated test tools.
- Proficient in the use/working knowledge some of the following technologies: Linux, C, Java, Python, Perl, PowerShell, Maven, MongoDB, Eclipse IDE, Apache NIFI, Apache Tomcat.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, small team environment.
- Experience with AWS cloud-based deployments are a plus