Joining our team comes with perks! Now offering a $3,000 Sign On Bonus for this position in Oregon and Washington only. Bonus pays $1500 after 60 days on payroll and remaining $1500 paid out after 120 days on payroll.
At AT&T, we’re transforming the speed of business. Our National Sales team works at the center of the deal – offering our millions of customers integrated business solutions to meet their needs in our cybersecurity, wireless, cloud, IOT and more. As part of our team, you’ll play a pivotal role in redefining how our customers grow their businesses and connect to the world. It’s a huge opportunity to close the deal on a career with global connections and even bigger rewards.
As a Business Account Executive Mobility, you’ll work with AT&T's cutting-edge business products and services focusing on our mobility solutions. You’ll focus on generating new sales revenue within a module or territory making daily sales calls, networking, building relationships and identifying sales opportunities. You’ll partner with clients to understand their needs and deliver customized value-added solutions to solve their strategic business priorities. We’re looking for competitive, tech-savvy, self-driven individuals that are passionate about business sales and transforming the speed of business.
- Identify new sales opportunities through cold calling and prospecting
- Understand the communication and technology needs of small and mid-sized business customers. Use resources to design and propose customized solutions to meet their unique business needs
- Utilize consultative selling skills to identify key trends, uncover customer needs and leverage industry knowledge and applications to find and close sales opportunities.
- Develop new accounts, maintains, and grows existing accounts.
- Develop responses for Request for Proposals as well as observes and participates in presenting products and services that can benefit customers’ needs.
- Partner with AT&T Retail and Authorized Retail store sales team to receive customer leads to prospect to acquire new business accounts
What you’ll bring:
- 2-5 years of direct sales experience, preferably Outside Sales or B2B Sales experience
- Experience with telecommunications, mobility or technical sales preferred
- Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
- Current auto insurance
- Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
Changing the speed of business comes with many rewards – starting with your paycheck. We offer a competitive base pay plus commission with the ability to earn additional compensation based on meeting or exceeding sales quotas. Our most successful Sales Executives can overachieve up to 1000%. And with paid-training, career tools and resources you’ll hit the ground running.
Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll gain some amazing perks and benefits including paid time off on top of paid holidays, medical/dental coverage, a 401(k) plan and tuition reimbursement. We also provide employee discounts on:
- AT&T Wireless plans & features, including IOT and connected devices AT&T internet & fiber
- AT&T phone
- AT&T TV (including free HBO Max), DIRECTV (including Free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket) or U-verse TV
Ready to close the deal on a career with AT&T? Apply today.
A great company, with a tremendous amount of opportunity for growth.
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.Former Employee - Business Account Executive
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.