As the largest communications company in the world, more than 120 million customers count on us every day to deliver the wireless, Internet, data and advertising services that fuel their businesses and connect them to their world. You will find yourself connecting communications and technology with opportunities that will take you to places you never imagined.
AT&T Consultant Professional Services is responsible for providing consultation for project activities from inception - client identification through final invoicing. As a member of a team comprised of advanced infrastructure consultants and senior consultants, the AT&T Consultant Professional Services provides in-depth knowledge of networking to design resulting in the successfully implementation of solutions for our clients.
Description: This leader acts as a subject matter expert (SME) for 5G RAN and 5GC Core technologies supporting enterprise customers. With a focus on advanced technologies and cross functional industry experience, this position leads highly complex 5G mobile technology teams developing business solutions in a variety of environments. As a senior consultant, this position reviews and approves sensitive and important customer design decisions prior to implementation in global enterprises. As a leader representing AT&T, this position defines 5G enabled applications solutions, strategies, technology innovation and enterprise architecture services.
Knowledge: This position supports 5G enabled core activities and reviews system designs in cross functional industries. The designs and project plans ensure that solutions proposed will exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment. As a 5G Subject Matter Expert, this position supports cross functional technical implementations, security and product workshops, professional services, general assessments, detailed evaluations, and final selections. This position also supports other 5G enabled professional services engagements and scalability assessment activities. As a program integration manager focused on manufacturing environments, this position coordinates and manages activities of multiple solution providers, partners and software vendors on large project engagements. This includes the development of 5G enabled solutions for sales proposals and creates strategies to win the mobility business in new markets or current accounts.
You will earn an amazing benefits package including:
• Employee discounts and perks
• Paid time off
• Learning and development opportunities to help you along your career path
• Tuition aid
• 401(k) savings plan
• Medical, dental, and vision coverage and MORE
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We are developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. With a network that covers 225 countries, including more than 120 million customers, we would say we are well on our way. Together, we have built a premier integrated communications company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, building the world you always imagined.
So what do you say? Let us do great things together.
Apply now and in case your email filter does not recognize us, please keep an eye on SPAM and junk folders so you do not miss a message.
Broad and deep knowledge of 5G Radio Access Networks (RAN) and 5GC Core concepts. This knowledge should include expertise in 3GPP 5G Standards (Release 15 and 16). Skills should be particularly focused on the analysis for requirements, performance, capacity, availability, reliability, and scalability of 5G enabled solutions. Deep understanding of LTE and 5GNR modulation as well as 3GPP standards to characterize massive MIMO systems over-the-air in industrial plants and supporting environments. Strong theoretical background in wireless communications. Demonstrated ability to analyze complex problems and to propose solutions for global enterprise environments with considerations of performance, scalability and accuracy. Ability to effectively work with business leaders to define and analyze problems and align the most suitable technical, application or configuration solutions. Ability to evaluate the business implications of 5G technologies to current and future network environments.
Experience and Certifications:
Job ID 2130166-12 Date posted 05/25/2021
It is expected that this position will have the certifications and experience to manage engagements of advanced scope and complexity as follows:
• Education: A Bachelor’s degree in a technical engineering discipline is preferred. A graduate degree in engineering or business administration is highly desired for this position.
• Experience: This position requires 10+ years of experience working in progressive positions of technical responsibility with enterprise companies to implement emerging enterprise computing technologies.
• Certifications: Industry and Vendor 5G certifications are highly desired. In addition, the individual selected for this position should have multiple industry certifications such as CCNA Wireless, CCSA, CCIE and/or CISSP. Additional security certifications such as Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP) would be considered a plus.
• Information Architecture Skills: must have mastered information architecture concepts, network layer models, service-oriented architecture components and understand business process flows. This position must be able to work with customers to design and document a 5G enabled strategic wireless data enterprise architecture strategy.