We're looking for a Cash Account Analyst to support a portfolio of International entities and bank accounts, as a member of a team of 5 in Studley, Birmingham. This role is suitable even for junior accountants with some experience.
- Record and reconcile non AR/AP transactions:
- Record miscellaneous receipts and bank charges on Treasury Workstation (Quantum)
- Reconcile against statement lines, movements that have recorded, using CFAS Cash Management
- Assist International Treasury Manager to ensure bank accounts are correctly funded and pool maintained, by obtaining payment details from Accounts Payable and calculating required movements of cash between funds (pooling).
- Payment initiation:
- Raise miscellaneous payments on banking software for approval, such as AR refunds, loan repayments
- Month end accounting:
- Prepare and upload manual journals on CFAS GL to record cash after AR close, and other timing adjustments required to correctly report cash at month end
- Prepare monthly Account Balance Reconciliations for bank and other cash related General Ledger accounts (eg cash after close, loan accounts) as allocated
- Review and investigate differences on bank reconciliations, working with the relevant teams to minimize them on a timely basis
What do you need to have?
- accounting qualification preferred (eg AAT, part qualified). Either completed or study in progress.
- some experience within a finance environment
- experience of financial reporting system (CFAS and International Oracle preferred)
- experience with MS Office including Excel
- Spanish speaker is preferable
- Location: Birmingham (Studley)
- Workplace designation: Home office (1-2 a week at the office)
- Working hours: EMEA
Job ID 2317444I-1 Date posted 05/25/2023
Invested in your satisfaction and continued success.
We take care of our own here (hint: that could be you). Our benefits and rewards mean we cover some of your biggest needs with some of the coolest offerings. We already think we’re a pretty great place to work. We’re just trying to rack up some bonus points.
Let’s start with the big one: Your work gets rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits. It really does pay to be on our team.
When it comes to priorities, we know family tops the list. For the moments that matter the most, you'll be there for them, and we'll be here for you.
Vacation? Staycation? Heck, let’s take a road trip. On top of paid holidays, chill out with paid time off (PTO) that you can spend any way you want.
Paid Time Off
Our people have class. Literally. We can help you out on approved education costs with our tuition assistance plan.
Here’s another reason to breathe easy: You and your family get access to excellent medical, dental and vision insurance options.
Wanna make your friends really jealous? You’ll get discounted access to the latest and greatest AT&T products and services — plus other awesome items, like tickets to live events.
You strike us as an over-achiever (don’t worry, it’s a compliment). Our training and development programs are your ticket to expert status in your job.
Training & Development
When the day comes that you get some much needed R&R (not that you’d ever want to leave #LifeAtATT) you’ll know your future is set with the AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
Give back to your community and connect with colleagues through social and team-building events, and annual paid time off for volunteer efforts of your choice.
Community & Team Events