LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR SKILLS?
A job with AT&T as a Dispatcher can provide you with exactly that!
Take advantage of our paid training and wide range of career possibilities. AT&T offers a competitive salary and benefits that include medical, dental, paid vacation, and more!
Our Dispatchers have extensive customer contact while using various systems to communicate with field technicians from our high paced call centers.
What you'll do as an AT&T Dispatcher:
• Receive, screen, update and dispatch installation and repair work orders for the new U-verse product line
• Process work to meet service commitments with specific deadlines
In addition to STRONG verbal communication skills, our Dispatchers must have:
• Customer service and basic computer skills
• The ability to work days, evenings or night tours; overtime, weekends, holidays and split shifts as required
• Qualification on pre-employment screening
Study Guides for pre-employment screening (click the links below to open the various study guides)
I love working here and the opportunity for advancement is better than most companies.
Good pay. Benefits. 401k. Promotions and raises
Nothing really. It's a great place to workCurrent Employee – Call Center
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
- Five Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.