Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
- Implementation and administration of the networked storage infrastructure and interconnected systems, capacity planning, and performance analysis and design of storage systems.
- Assist the Government Lead in the daily engineering duties on systems. Determine current levels of system and application resource utilization and performance.
- Construct analytical models and develop workload projection methodologies to estimate and describe utilization and performance at multiple levels.
- Utilize the capacity management tool set to perform workload sizing for new and existing applications.
- Plan and evaluate storage requirements.
- Support the implementation of hardware and software upgrades and analyze the impact of new technologies on processor and peripheral utilization and performance.
- Construct capacity plans, develop capacity reports, oversee storage of capacity and performance data, and conduct capacity management audits.
- Support disaster recovery sizing activities.
- Design, Develop and Integrate Storage Attached Network (SAN) Storage design, configuration, integration including but not limited to NetApp and EMC storage solutions.
- Provide capacity and performance management, design, configuration, and integration.
- Design, Develop and Operate High Availability/ Disaster Recovery (HA/DR) solutions management to configure, integrate, and support virtualization, systems, and appliance storage.
- Complete tasks associated with Fiber Channel, IP Small Computer System Interface (iSCSI), Network Attached Storage (NAS) design, configuration, integration with switching fabric. Complete data de-duplication, mirroring and retention.
- Design storage devices based on analysis of capacity use and requirements. Execute installation and integration of storage device, system, and components. Configure and integrate NetApp Data on Tap 8.x design.
Perform tasks associated with application networking ports and protocols, Information Assurance (IA), routing and Local Area Network (LAN).
- Execute tasks associated with storage security design and management. Perform storage design supporting Microsoft Distributed File System (DFS), Exchange and Structured Query Language (SQL) and storage integration utilizing Logical Unit Numbers (LUNs), quota distribution and file sharing. Design, Develop and Operate storage integration with virtualization (specifically but not limited to VMware and Hyper-V).
- Perform storage integration with SQL 2008 r2 and HBSS and integration and installation on various server hardware.
with NetApp tools such as: Data Fabric Manager, On Command Operations
Manager/System Manager, and PowerShell. Develop, Configure and
Integrate Virtual Storage Console for VMWare.
Required Clearance: Secret
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.