Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
- Develop and execute security policies, plans, and procedures.
- Develop Continuity of Operations Plan/Disaster Recovery (COOP/DR) plans and support certification of Information Systems and Networks.
- Operate and Design Enterprise solutions for: Logging, Forensics, Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM), and Design Network Access Control (NAC).
- Design and implement the Enterprise Services portion of the Sensor Grid within the security infrastructure that collects intrusion, incident, and audit data from a collection of sources including but not limited to Content Monitoring products, Content Filtering products, HBSS for servers and hosts with the capability for packet capture, deep inspection, and customized signature capability.
- Design and implement HW sensors into the Marine Corps architecture for on-call and future CND tools.
- Design, plan, and implement actions on the enterprise as required by each of the Cyber Readiness Conditions.
- Design and integrate Computer Network Defense (CND) mechanisms, including anti-spam tools, Network Access Control, Host Based Security System (HBSS), and HBSS Device Control Modules at Enterprise locations.
- Assist with the development and integration of identity and access management requirements.
- Execute Project Management tasks such as developing a Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M) for system compliance.
- Working knowledge of Marine Corps, Defense Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) and Joint interoperability of network design, integration and implementation.
- Perform integration tasks using McAfee IPS and McAfee SIEM. Experience with Network Access Control (NAC) and Assured Compliance Assessment System (ACAS).
- Perform integration with standard Active Directory (AD) services (plus the availability to use Windows Light Directory Access Portal (LDAP) services) for network devices and appliances.
- Monitor and optimize replication speed of directory services.
- Oversee Rights Management Services for administrators, users and groups. Perform tasks associated with application networking ports and protocols, Information Assurance (IA), routing and Local Area Network (LAN).
- Perform integration with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) certificates and network accounts to support two-factor authentication for all Active Directory (AD) domain account categories and eliminate the need for password-based authentication.
- Administer intrusion prevention.
- Perform Backup (Disaster Recovery).
- Must possess ITIL V3.
- Certified in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technician Level III.
Required Clearance: Secret
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.