AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing, and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values, and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
Our Shared Services team supports an array of customers from State, Federal, DoD and Agency Based operations. The solutions and professional services facilitate enable mission-oriented solutions to meet the distinct needs focusing around end user computing and supporting systems in virtual environments.
AT&T has an opening for a Systems Administrator to join our growing team in support of active programs. The team operates as a cohesive group in both parallel solution / monitoring as well as individual contributions to special activities. This individual will provide position level assistance/leadership with the integration, configuration, deployment, security remediation, and operations of AT&T Managed Services for Public Sector customers serviced from our Consolidated Network Operations Security Center (CNOSC).
- Supporting Microsoft operating systems both workstation and server from the Win10 and Windows Server 2012 to current.
- Patching and remediation of monitored systems and networks with a greater team
- Supporting secure access through traditional VPN or universal access gateways
- Tiered service support typically interfaced with customer Tier 1 service desk
- IT Service delivery, assurance, and operations
- Assist in the development of a new shared services
Required Clearance: DoD Secret (#secret)
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Cloud/End User Computing solution engineering and architecture, including VMware Horizon Enterprise. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Experience with on premise, cloud and hybrid-cloud based deployments
- Experience with Microsoft SCCM & SCOM
- Experience with McAfee ePO & McAfee AV/HIPS solutions
- Experience in Applications for Trap Management such as but not limited to legacy NNM to other modern-day systems
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain federal security clearance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated leader with team-oriented interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interface with a broad range of people and roles
- Experience architecting and designing VMC/AWS and/or MS Azure environments
- Experience with ITSM and/or ServiceNow
- AWS Certifications to include AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Certified Security, AWS Certified Advanced Networking, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator
- Comparable MS Azure certifications
- Working knowledge of common operating systems (Windows, Linux, etc.) and basic endpoint security principles
- Experience with Automation Anywhere or MS Power Automate RPA technology
- VMware virtualization both in the standard hypervisor and in VDI
- DoD Secret Clearance
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2140055 Date posted 07/13/2021