AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission.
The USAF partnered with AT&T to consolidate multiple disparate expenditures and IT projects into a consolidated enterprise while still allowing its users to retain the ability to tailor services and service levels. AT&T is providing commercial IT services to the USAF to improve performance of IT services and allow re-missioning of military personnel to cyber warfighting missions.
The AT&T CNOSC Network Operations Center (NOC) has an opening for a Commercial Solutions for Classified capability (CSfC) Sr. Systems Engineer to support a 24 x 7 Network Operation Center which provides management and oversight of various networks in a multi-tenant secure environment. This individual will provide position level assistance/leadership with the integration, configuration, deployment, security remediation, and operations of AT&T Managed Services for Public Sector customers serviced.
- Key understanding of Linux based operating systems: Red Hat, Centos, Fedora
- Multi-platform support surrounds OEM appliances very helpful in team operations for both Windows and Linux based. Ability to build and guide junior and mid-level staffing in best practices for installation / operations
- VMware Systems Administration/Linux in virtual operations.
- Patching and remediation of monitored systems and networks with a greater team
- Tiered 3+ service support typically interfaced with customer Tier 2 (AT&T staffing in support of programs)
- IT Service delivery, assurance, and operations
- Assist in the development of a new shared services (product deployments, customized solutions based on distinct requirements)
- Ability to Program / Script - Linux based Bash with support of other script/languages as required for deployment / support of embedded applications and broad aspect administration
- Security operations and accreditation key to the operational turn up is required to address accreditation processes.
Secret. Minimum of a DoD SECRET Clearance is required and ability to obtain and retain higher levels of clearance as needed. (#secret)
- Must be a US Citizen
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Linux Computing solution engineering and architecture solutions
- Experience with on premise, cloud and hybrid-cloud based deployments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated leader with team-oriented interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interface with a broad range of people and roles
- Public trust is the base (ability to be vetted for Public Trust and clearable for higher levels of clearance supporting the overall business up to TS/SCI/Poly
- Experience with ITSM and/or ServiceNow
- Comparable VMware certifications, RHCE, MS Certifications, Security Certs in general to IAT levels 1-33
- Working knowledge of common operating systems (Windows, Linux, etc.) and basic endpoint security principles
- Experience with automation of systems reports and administrative tools
- VMware virtualization both in the standard hypervisor and in VDI
Ready to join our team? Apply Today!
Job ID 2244497 Date posted 09/29/2022