Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
We support our DoD and Federal Government customers with a Consolidated Network Operations Security Center portfolio of services focused on industry leading and best of breed solutions. You will join a team of talented individuals with a variety of backgrounds and expertise highly focused on customer experience.
AT&T has an opening for a NOC Tier 2 Analyst to support the CNOSC – Multiple Contracts and shared resource: GNS, HNS, AF NaaS, HUD, EITaaS , in providing an additional NOC Tier 2 Analyst who will Analyze, troubleshoot and maintain multiple client(s) networking functionality.
- Monitor and Respond to alerts from centralized management systems, active monitoring of current network status to maintain health of platform
- Troubleshoots, evaluates, tracks, and manages network problems and recommend the best in class solutions
- Act as Customer advocate escalating critical issues within CNOSC framework.
- Detail oriented, able to document problems including diagnostic results and problem correlation
- Closely Monitors and tracks scheduled network maintenance activities and potential impact to customers
- Quickly and accurately communicate the status to appropriate personnel
- Aggressively investigate and identify issues or potential issues and respond appropriately
- Actual Shift assignment may vary based-upon ability to support 24 x 7 x 365 support coverage
Current SECRET Level Clearance (#Secret)
Problem Solving Ability, Creative Thinking. Behavioral Competences: Persuading & Influencing, Applying Expertise & Technology, Analyzing, Delivering Results & Meeting.
Cisco Networking Certification: CCNA, CCNP, Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent Military experience and training ITIL Practitioner Level (or above) certified a plus Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent Military experience and training.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.