Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Seeking experienced security incident response operations analysts to manage confidentiality, integrity, and availability of internal and customer-facing networks and protection of vital information from cyber adversaries. This position will involve cybersecurity incident response threat validation and reporting, incident and threat coordination and communication, participation in the development of cyber analysis growth and improvement opportunities and advisory boards, extensive writing and briefing opportunities, and developing reports and risk assessments for government programs.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, customer-focused, team player, and be able to coordinate and collaborate on multiple issues simultaneously with many stakeholders.
- Supports known threat detection within the SIEM platform, review security events that are populated in a SIEM
- Assist with the development of processes and procedures to improve incident response times, analysis of incidents, and overall SOC functions
- Conduct proactive threat research, Investigate intrusion attempts and perform in-depth analysis of exploits
- Performs deep-dive incident analysis by correlation data from various sources; determines if a critical system or data set has been impacted; advises on remediation; provides support for a new analytic methodology for detecting threats. DLP, Web Proxy, and IDP/IDS experience preferred.
- Hands-on experience with Splunk is highly desirable.
- Required Clearance:
- Must have and be able to maintain a Secret clearance
- Candidates should be methodical and prolific writers with acute attention to detail.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 2-4 years security incident handling expertise within a security operations center.
- Develops and implements advanced cyber defense solutions and changes for organizations, safeguards the corporate infrastructure from infiltrations of exfiltration, and assures that the system is built to specification and is deployed successfully.
- Designs, maintains, and operates highly complex and high secure communications network environments.
- Performs in-depth network security analysis, and conducts preliminary incident response, event analysis, and threat intelligence.
- Reviews security events that could be a detriment to the organization’s overall security stance.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.