Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
- Responsible for all aspects of project/program management associated with the implementation of assigned external customer-facing projects/programs. Provides a single point of contact and is the AT&T face to the customer during implementation.
- Responsible for relationship management with AT&Ts strategic customers during the project/program management life cycle and may provide consultative advice and support.
- Projects are typically high-value and may be long- term.
- Must have thorough understanding of AT&T products and services.
- May also manage the integration of vendor tasks and track and review vendor deliverables
- Provides guidance and expertise in project management through the use of a structured project management methodology to define and carry out business objectives.
- Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team.
- Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
- Responsible for client satisfaction.
Required Skills, Certification, Experience, and Education:
Provides services that include, but are not limited to:
Be able to pass Contractor Suitability Background Investigation, must be a U.S. citizen
Desired Skills and Education:
Excellent communications skills (written and oral) along with a proven ability to capture and analyze requirements. Preferred Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with an advanced degree in engineering or business preferred.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T a good place to be
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and to be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.