You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
The mission of the Publisher Products Engineering team is to build a suite of products and make Xandr the platform of choice for digital, TV and video publishers and makeXandra must-buy global, digital, omni-channel marketplace for the world's largest marketers.
About the job:
As a Software Engineer you will work on a team and under the guidance of a Team Lead and Engineering manager building best-in-class web applications which allow our publisher customers to configure how advertisers purchase their inventory.
- Your team will be composed of smart, passionate engineers, designers, and product owners
- You will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of engineering best practices in the software you develop
- You will implement solutions based on your own or other’s design specs, give and receive feedback on pull-requests, write tests, and foster an inclusive, positive culture that emphasizes strong ownership of what we build
- 3+ years of experience as a professional Software Developer
- 3+ years of experience with Node.js, or equivalent experience in another language building contract-first APIs
- Experience conducting code-reviews, giving and receiving feedback
- Able to be self-directed making individual technical contributions as well as collaborating on projects with peers
- Able to communicate effectively to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with designing and building user-facing web-applications preferred
- Experience with Agile methodologies preferred
More about you:
- You are focused on building high-quality, intuitive products
- You are passionate about learning and teaching
- You love challenging yourself to constantly improve and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You view processes as a means and not an end, preferring lean or automated approaches to ensure quality and productivity.
- You are not satisfied with the status quo and are always looking to improve how things are done and what is built
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.