Xandr is a technology platform powering one of the largest global Advanced TV and Video advertising marketplaces in the industry. We scale our business as WarnerMedia people who independently build the Xandr platform and brand. For more than a decade, our data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution have given us a competitive edge — leading us to improving advertising for all brands, publishers, and consumers.
How do we do this? With talented, passionate people like you! We bring together people from diverse backgrounds and give them an opportunity to bring their ideas to life. Join our community to Make Advertising Better!
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Authentication, Authorization and Identity Management team. This role can sit in Portland, Seattle, Boulder, Encino, San Francisco, New York, Atlanta or Richardson, TX.
The Authentication, Authorization, and Identity Management (AAIM) team is responsible for ensuring our customers can access all of the Xandr Products in the most secure ways possible. This includes authentication to our UI products and API products, authorization of access to Products and their features, and managing the identity and credentials of users in our systems.
As a technical leader on our team you’ll design and implement solutions that are high security, high quality, easy to operate and maintain, and make our customers' experience with all things authn and authz easier. Projects can be in a variety of languages with different operational requirements, so you’ll need to approach problems from a variety of ways. Projects could include:
- Building new access control systems for Xandr Products to include
- Integrating existing or new Xandr products into a central authentication and identity management system
- Building systems and UI screens for customers to manage their users and credentials
- Integrating customer SSO solutions into the Xandr Products
- 5+ years of experience as a professional software developer
- Experience providing mentorship and guidance, including code reviews, training, and feedback
- Experience building and operating production SaaS services, especially large-scale
- Expertise in Java or another systems language (e.g. Go)
- Experience designing HTTP+JSON APIs
- Prior experience leading or mentoring a technical team a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes or similar a plus
- Experience with monitoring or observability tools a plus
- Experience in the IAM domain (SSO, OAuth2, SAML, etc) a plus
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Flexible time off including volunteer days, vacation, and holidays
- Professional development resources and education reimbursement
- Paid parental leave
- Fitness reimbursement
- AT&T internet/phone and HBOMax discounts
- 401k with company match
Xandr strives to foster a diverse, inclusive and engaging work environment. Our inclusivity in action includes:
- Staying connected and embracing this new normal as we work from home - we may be social distancing but we're #InsideTogether
- Creating meaningful change for our communities and pathways for future generations of diverse talent through our employee volunteerism efforts
- Sharing insight and stories on what it’s really like to work here
- Partnering with organizations to support our commitment to women’s advancement in tech
- Providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, both for interviewees and for employees. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know and we’ll make arrangements
Xandr, its products and its executives have received several prestigious awards. In 2020 alone, Cablefax's annual The Faxies awards named Xandr’s EVP and GM Innovator of the Year and the Xandr technology organization Tech Team of the Year. In the same year, seven female executives were included in the Cynopsis list of Top Women in Media, and several of its products, innovations and client partnerships were recognized by esteemed outlets globally, including AdExchanger, Digiday, The Drum, ExchangeWire and Cynopsis. Concurrently, the company’s dedication to corporate social responsibility was recognized in Fast Company’s 2020 World Changing Ideas issue. Xandr was also included on Business Insider's Hottest AdTech Companies list in 2019 and 2018.
Xandr is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Job ID 2134197X Date posted 06/21/2021