We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Web Services Platform team. This role can sit in Portland, Seattle, Boulder, Encino, San Francisco, New York, Atlanta or Richardson, TX.
About the team
The Web Services Platform team is responsible for making service and API development at Xandr faster, more effective, and higher quality. We support the UI and API product development teams by investing in application development frameworks, infrastructure, and tools.
About the job
As a technical leader on our team you’ll design and implement solutions that are high quality, easy to operate and maintain, and make the lives of product engineers easier. Projects can be in a variety of languages with different operational requirements, so you’ll need to approach problems from a variety of ways. Projects could include:
- Implementing a service mesh layer to handle discovery and load balancing for microservices.
- Improving an API framework so product developers can more quickly get to production.
- Replacing a home-grown service router with an off-the-shelf open source system.
- Modernizing a general-purpose search system used by UI applications
About your skills
- 5+ years of experience as a professional software developer
- Experience providing mentorship and guidance, including code reviews, training, and feedback
- Experience building and operating production SaaS services, especially large-scale
- Expertise in Java or another systems language (e.g. Go)
- Experience designing HTTP+JSON APIs
- Prior experience leading or mentoring a technical team a plus
- Experience with GraphQL a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes or similar a plus
- Experience with monitoring or observability tools a plus
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.