Xandr’s ad platform has one of the world’s largest collections of digital, film and tv properties. We developed technology that powers the real-time sale and purchase of Digital Advertising. Our platform is engineered to provide one of the fastest, most reliable, and massively scaled advertising systems in the industry.
About the team
The Supply Management Team is responsible for the customer facing tools used by publishers around the world to define how their advertising inventory is bought. You will be part of a team developing, designing, and testing features that enable cutting-edge monetization strategies with opportunities to design specifications and scope requirements of components.
We collaborate globally with cross-functional teams with diverse technology backgrounds and work closely with Product Managers. You will participate in all stages of the software development life cycle from design and development, to deployment and maintenance.
- BA/BS degree or 3+ years of relevant IT experience (degree in Computer Science or related field preferred).
- 3+ years of experience as a professional Software Developer.
- 3+ years of experience with NodeJS, or equivalent experience in another language building contract-first APIs.
- Ideally, experience with developing web applications for SaaS environments (Kubernetes is a plus).
- Familiarity with PHP and jQuery is a plus.
- Experience with designing and building user-facing applications preferred.
- Experience with agile methodologies preferred.
More about you
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching.
- You love challenging yourself to constantly improve and sharing your knowledge to empower others.
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen.
- You care about solving big, systemic problems.
- You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem.
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools.
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.