Our DevSecOps team is dedicated to connecting and protecting critical data and systems. From enabling better security to designing and implementing process automation, here’s your chance to bring proactive solutions to our rapidly changing industry.
This position is for Senior-System Engineer supporting the Mobility and Entertainment Customer Experience suite of applications. This is a hands-on engineer position expected to architect and provide code-level guidance as well as creating working examples and prototypes to drive solutions and guide development teams.
- Responsible for architecting technical solutions for multiple projects or large complex projects with cross functional teams and business processes.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge in multiple technical and business functional areas as well as performing a larger leadership role in the organization.
- Apply broad in-depth business and technical knowledge to establish technical direction and priorities.
- Resolve and work on issues across multiple functional areas.
- Effectively monitor and take action to ensure coordination and effectiveness of all components and activities and decide on issues requiring escalation.
- Understand the system flow for a project throughout an entire functional area not just a subsystem area.
- In addition, candidate must have a thirst for knowledge and emerging web technologies to define strategies and design architectures for the future success of Sales Express.
- 8 years of architecting web applications with focus on performance, availability, resiliency and security.
- Strong grasp of DevSecOps practices.
- Strong understanding of micro-services-based architecture.
- Experience with test and behavior driven design and development.
- Hands-on coding experience using Angular, Java and Node JS (full stack developer).
- Strong understanding of Agile processes and methodologies – Scrum and Scaled Agile.
- Experienced with relational and in-memory database.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and production diagnostic skills.
- Strong experience with SOAP and Web Services.
- Experience applying data modeling using big data technologies is a huge plus.
- Industry experience in Telecom is nice to have.
- BS degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering/Engineering or equivalent technical degree required.
Responsible for translating the core architecture for business requirements into the final technical solution (consisting of platform, network, software, cloud, etc.) through functional, performance, and reliability analysis using engineering models and techniques, primarily through software development throughout the vertical stack. This is a hands-on role that ultimately results in the delivery of an application or service.
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.