What You Will Do?
As a Platform/DevSecOps engineer, you will work in collaboration with other DevSecOps engineers and development teams managing the data platform that includes cloud offerings such as EMR, EKS, DynamoDB, RDS, Airflow, S3 and data warehouse offerings such as Snowflake. You will be part of a team responsible for upgrading the platform, integrating with other in-house and cloud offerings to the platform, and designing platform solutions for new projects. You are also responsible to automate platform deployments, managing CICD platform, implementing industry best practices, data analysis of security monitoring outputs and ongoing security and compliance efforts. Additionally, you will assist in developing an automated framework for robust deployment processes and automating administrative tasks for snowflake and AWS leveraging various scripting languages and open-source solutions.
What You Will Bring:
- Experience with automation and cloud data technologies
- Experience with API platforms, cloud security, container security, AWS cloud security
- Experience with Amazon AWS policy, configuration, and security management tools
- Experience with data warehouses or databases
- Experience with scripting or programming
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field with at least 10 years of experience in IT, In that at least 4 years of experience in software engineering and 4 years of experience in platform administration.
- At least 4 years of experience working with developers, DevOps, and development teams in a dynamic environment to promote/implement the DevSecOps program throughout the organization
- At least 4 years of experience with SQL
- At least 4 years of experience administrating data warehouses or databases
- At least 4 years of experience with one of the programming languages (Java, Scala, Python)
- At least 4 years of experience with one of the scripting languages such as bash or other scripting languages.
- Requires AWS Solutions Architect or AWS Devops Engineer certification
- Familiarity with Agile/Kanban process.
- Ability to Optimize Medium to Large Scale Batch jobs.
- Ability to review and analyze vulnerability data to identify security risks to our cloud infrastructure and provide leadership and teaming skills to coordinate remediation of vulnerabilities within established timeframes
- Ability to work with APIs and Plugins to integrate tools into established CI/CD pipelines
- Ability to troubleshoot applications using Big Data Technologies such as Spark and airflow is a plus.
- Experience with cloud formation or Terraform is a plus
- K8S Admin certification is a plus
- Snow-pro certification is a plus
- Experience with Azure is a plus
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.