Big Data Jobs
As a member of our Big Data team, you’ll work with awesome people in a start-up environment. With one of the biggest data sets in the world, you’ll use data-driven analytics to tackle our business challenges and drive the innovation that changes the lives of our customers. In fact, your work will impact major decisions that go all the way to the top. This is your chance to turn the massive scale of possibilities at AT&T into an equally big opportunity.
- Design and implement scalable prototypes that deliver data driven intelligence
- Take initiative to identify new opportunities and implement creative solutions
- Provide technical leadership, collaborate with cross-functional engineering teams and help drive product vision.
- BS/MS/PhD degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Operations Research or similar technical field of study preferred.
- Requires 5-8 years of experience.
- Experience with multiple programming languages including Java
- Experience with backend software design and development with Linux
- Experience with algorithm development
- Experience with distributed computing
- Experience with databases (Relational and NoSQL)
- A healthy dose of curiosity and skepticism coupled with a hunger to learn
- A willingness to navigate ambiguity to deliver complex, complete solutions
Big Data Intern
Good experience overall. Colleagues were very helpful. Atmosphere was chilled out and there was no rush to complete the project. Was given ample amount of time to understand the project and contribute.
People are laid back and don't take initiative to do something new or optimize existing stuff. It's not primarily engineering company so if you know how to talk, you will go far longer in career.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.