You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
This position resides in the data governance program, which oversees the Xandr Data platform and resides within the Chief Data Office of Xandr. The Xandr Data cloud-based platform combines AT&T's unique consumer data and growing content data assets and enables data sharing across business units in support of marketing, advertising, and content intelligence related use cases.
Overall Purpose: Responsible for the development and execution of a risk based compliance monitoring and quality assurance program for Xandr Data.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate an understanding of applicable privacy and security regulatory and technical controls (e.g., scanning, classification, lineage, policy enforcement) in an emerging/innovative environment
- Develop and execute privacy and security testing/quality assurance plans and continually validate/improve data quality and existing control designs and effectiveness
- Through participation in the Risk Management Program, identify new opportunities to execute testing in high risk areas
- Identify regulatory/brand considerations, evaluate their risk implications, and draw the appropriate conclusions to best communicate the same to the lines-of-business
- Manage to testing schedules to ensure all test results are completed within established timeframes and documented within systems-of-record
- Develop and maintain monitoring KPI’s for inclusion in executive management reporting processess
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with business product and technical leads
- Perform risk and privacy impact assessments
- Support internal audit and other corporate stakeholders as needed
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving and conceptual skills
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with cloud platforms a plus (AWS, Azure, etc.)
College degree, audit experience, technical acumen (especially in the cloud) and CISA are required. Industry privacy (e.g., CIPP-US) and security (e.g., CISSP) certifications are a plus.
At least 5 years of relevant experience.
Collaborative presence with extensive experience assessing and testing complex business, technical and security controls.
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.