You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
• This role will be
responsible for a Xandr Data products. You will work with product partners to
understand their requirements, define the product features and create product
• Excellent problem-solving abilities
• Effectively coordinates work and communication across disparate groups of individuals and levels in the organization
• Strong written, verbal, and presentation abilities
• Thrives in a dynamic environment, maintaining composure and a positive attitude
• Shown experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, methodology development, and data modeling
• Confirmed understanding of development processes and agile methodologies
• Successful track record managing projects from research innovation to feature definition to project deployment through the development life-cycle
• Driven to learn business processes, analyze and understand data
• Skilled at developing and exercising cross-functional influence, translating between business owners and functional / technical team
• Enthusiastically initiates, develops, and maintains effective working relationships with team members
• Ensure user stories are well written and there is clear communication and coordination of requirements with impacted stakeholders.
• Create plans that have clear, measurable success criteria.
• Make sound decisions in spite of uncertainty and proactively anticipate and mitigate risks.
• 5+ years of experience in Product Management
• 3+ years of experience in agile and lean startup product management processes
• MBA or Master’s degree desired but not required
• Experience leading complex strategic and operational initiatives and working through technical, business, operational, and legal/compliance issues.
• Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve goals in a large, fast-paced environment.
• Exceptional communication and writing skills.
• Metrics-focused - Define metrics for success and failure; ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and make decisions.
• Be able to weigh technical trade-offs and have in-depth discussions with technology teams on the nuances of complex engineering systems.
• Sound business judgment, strong ability to influence others, and advanced analytical thinking skills are critical for success in this position
• Working knowledge of advertising, DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, Programmatic bidding and Ad Placement
• Working knowledge of advanced applications with artificial intelligence, natural language processing, and/or machine learning technologies.
Associate Director Technology Development
Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies.
Support for women in technical leadership roles.
Pride in diversity & inclusion with 12 Employee Resource Groups with 40k+ members.
Great benefits including 4+ weeks vacation, 6% salary match of 401k, paid maternity/paternity leave, financial support for adoption.
Flexibility to work from home or office in newly renovated collaboration zones.
Lots of opportunity to move around the company & work on new products.
Process heavy with lots of administrative overhead.Current Employee - Associate Director Technology Development
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.