As a Principal Member of Technical Staff, you’ll provide solutions to complex business and technical problems or issues of complex scope using advanced engineering and technical principles.
- Applies engineering principles and practice in broad areas of complex technical project work that requires in-depth analysis using advanced techniques, knowledge, and expertise.
- Provides technical expertise within project teams.
- Communicate and provide documentation for issues identified to both vendor and internal teams.
- Represent the group internally across the company to provide functional and technical leadership and externally to submit vendor feature requests.
- Development of Test Cases based on Architecture and Requirements documents.
- Test case execution based on test plan.
- Automation of existing test cases currently executed manually.
- Review of Method of Procedures (MOPs) documents.
- Document all defects found during testing.
- Work with 3rd party vendors as needed to help gather information needed to resolve defects.
- Participation in document reviews including Test Plans, MOPs, Architecture and Requirement documents.
- Administration of Linux servers in the LCL Lab in Plano including imaging and installation of ASPR tools
- Operational support and monitoring of the LCL Lab in Plano.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Informational Technology, Data Communications from an accredited university.
- PhD in an approved field with 4 years of relevant experience or Masters in an approved field with a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience or a Bachelors in an approved field with a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience.
Candidate must have Expert or advanced level experience with the following:
- UNIX System administration (RHEL, Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian, DigiCert Certificates)
- ASPR server tools and requirements.
- Radius, SIP, Iperf, MySQL, Oracle, ECO, F5 load balancer and AMS
- Routing protocols such as OSPF, BGP, MPLS, and PIM
- IPV4, Dual-Stack, native IPv6,
- XPON, GPON and xDSL
- Residential Gateways, Broadband Standards such as TR-069, TR-098, TR-104
- Element Management Systems (EMS)
- Experience with deploying and maintaining Cloud native applications and microservices on Public or Private Cloud.
- Expertise with scripting languages like Python, Java and shell scripting.
Proficiency in standard Microsoft Office products is expected, while mastery of advanced techniques and Office features is highly beneficial.
Our Principal Member Technical Staff earns between $144,800 to $241,300 annually. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
Joining our team comes with amazing perks and benefits:
· Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
· 401(k) plan
· Tuition reimbursement program
· Paid Time Off and Holidays (based on date of hire, at least 23 days of vacation each year and 9 company-designated holidays)
· Paid Parental Leave
· Paid Caregiver Leave
· Additional sick leave beyond what state and local law require may be available but is unprotected
· Adoption Reimbursement
· Disability Benefits (short term and long term)
· Life and Accidental Death Insurance
· Supplemental benefit programs: critical illness/accident hospital indemnity/group legal
· Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
· Extensive employee wellness programs
· Employee discounts up to 50% off on eligible AT&T mobility plans and accessories, AT&T internet (and fiber where available) and AT&T phone
A career with us, a global leader in communications and technology, comes with big rewards. As part of our team, you’ll lead transformation surrounded by trailblazing industry leaders like you. You’ll be empowered to go above and beyond – making a difference through company-sponsored initiatives or connecting and networking through one of our many employee groups. And regardless of where you’re at in your career trajectory, you’ll be rewarded by the impact that comes with making a difference in the lives of millions. With AT&T, you’ll be a part of something greater, do incredible things and be rewarded with a chance to change the world.
Ready to join us? Apply today
Job ID 2307187 Date posted 03/17/2023