Welcome to AT&T command central. As part of our Corporate team, you’ll be at the heart of everything we touch – including industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. Partnering up with thought leaders and amazing innovators in business units across the company, you’ll be amazed by what we can do. We’re connecting the world – and it all starts here.
- Manage a wide range of investigative studies to assess the organization's present and future position with regard to market share, effectiveness of current marketing/sales programs and feasibility of new products
- Provide research findings and works with marketing management to facilitate development of effective marketing plans and programs
- Provide consultation to all levels of marketing on the identification of marketing opportunities, and aids in the assessment of departmental opportunities for improvements in marketing information
- Five years experience working with marketing
- Strong analytic and fact-based decision-making skills
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office products including Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook
- Must possess both outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Collaborative working style, strong listening skills, with ability to incorporate multiple viewpoints into discussion and decision making
- Client service orientation:
- Ability to establish rapport, credibility and positive working relationship with all stakeholders including suppliers and internal clients at all organizational levels
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve stakeholder problems/issues/concerns
- The successful candidate will be able to perform the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Six or more years working with marketing
- A Bachelors degree in Marketing or a related field
I love my career at AT&T.
AT&T has opened my world to possibilities! AT&T has a career platform that is rich in opportunity. It provides so many areas of interest you have the stay with one company and work in very different and challenging roles throughout your entire career.
The big corporate environment can make you feel like a number if you let it. You have to take control and drive your career. Get engaged and have a vision for what you see your career as.Current Employee - Principal Business Manager
- One Star Rating
- Two Star Rating
- Three Star Rating
- Four Star Rating
This is the life – the #LifeAtATT, that is. We’re creating what’s next and having a blast doing it. You’re looking for proof? Well, see for yourself.