This position falls under the Network Analytics and Automation team in the Wireless Technology organization. For this role, we are willing to consider candidates with varying levels of experience.
Day to Day duties of the role:
- Designing and implementing APIs to access real-time information from high-speed data sources
- Working with data scientists to implement AI-driven forecasting models for network performance data
- Full-stack developer support for rapid proofs of concept in areas like edge computing, network slicing, and systems orchestration.
This position requires an individual with proven technical skills within a specific technology discipline. Individuals attaining this technical level will have or be capable of exhibiting contributions in specific technical areas. They shall be recognized in the company as a technical guru within a specific area and may contribute to projects of small to medium size and technical breath. In addition, the individual will be using knowledge and expertise derived from strong educational background and experience. Supervisory: No
Education and Experience:
Candidate shall have a minimum of a technical degree with 2+ years of experience. Level will be determined by number of years of experience.
- Experience with networks, network protocols, and IP networks
- Understanding of security technology in areas such as VPNs, firewalls, proxy, and IDS/IPS
- Comfortable in a mixed Windows/Linux environment
- Familiarity with one or more public cloud providers (Azure/AWS/GCP)
- Familiarity with the following software tools/frameworks: git/github, docker, Kubernetes, OpenAPI, Jenkins
- Experience with data science/machine learning/ AI modeling
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws
Job ID 2126610 Date posted 05/16/2021